Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just bought a 08 gs450h se-l flsh 12mths mot 11 mths tax oh and a full tank of petrol 4 new bridgestones etc etc picking car up Monday morning from down south( I'm way way up north of Scotland) got a few extras as well ie ipod connection,rear dvd n game system,so will be a pleasant 618ml journey back up , sold my is200 this morning but still keeping my ls400 as a run around lol for traveling to work , or I'll use it as a plant holder at front of house lol

Will post again after my journey up the road and give you my views on car and the long journey....think I'll be playing with all the buttons all the way up road lol

b1650b25.jpg

Edited by mr2lad

Congratulations, you'll love it.

Out of interest, if you don't mind saying: How much did you pay for it, with how many miles?

I've had a hell of a time selling my '58 gs 450 se-l. Wonder if I'm still asking for too much. The price is down 17,995 now.

On the other hand, I don't have to let it go for much less, because I can just hand it back to lexus for guaranteed buy-back.

Really hope you enjoy it - I've loved mine to bits!

Well 18hrs and 20 mins to go before I pick my car up....not that I'm clock watching (much), Feel like I'm 5yrs old again waiting for Santa lol

Looking forward to the long drive back home ( I'm a lorry driver so used to long hrs on road) tho can see me pulling over and stepping back and admiring the car a few times haha

Other half getting annoyed at me for harping on about what it's got and how it runs and all the extras etc etc ( jealous me thinks) bought her a grand voyager last week, which she demanded I washed n polished it today coz as of tomorrow I'll not have time for cleaning n polishing her car as I'll be doing my own lol

Phoned the garage up 2 days ago and got them to fill GS up as was panicking about the drive back up and all this panic buying at the pumps... So no worrys there ....was either that or try to smuggle 20 ltrs of fuel as hand luggage onto plane to pick car up lol ( joking)

WOW was a great drive up the road until I hit the snow north of Aberdeen and as we all know Lexus+snow don't mix .....was slipping n sliding everywhere

Southampton and Bournemouth nice summers day

Aberdeen and north east Scotland flipping winter lol

Off to bed now as I'm just back from driving straight back up the road should of been a 11hr drive but ended up being 13hr drive coz of the 40 mls of snowy roads ...snow plough eventually appeared and over took me so speed went from slipping all over at 8-24mph to 30-40 with the odd bum clencher lol

Glad you got home safely, I thought the weight of the Battery pack would aid traction in snow, how wrong I was,now just stay home when it snows.

Enjoy the new motor.

Regards Tony

Wtf is with the auto rain sensor wipers....there rubbish( or is it just mine) raining cats n dogs wipers on auto no swish of wipers ......rain stops n wipers swish like no tomorrow.....maybe got different rain up here than down south lol

Sorted my auto wipers.....the sensor that's just to the left of inside mirror had come un stuck and moved a bit so not picking anything up ...so repositioned n stuck back in place so job SORTED took all of 2 mins