• Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Help Others By Reviewing Your Lexus
      Help Others By Reviewing Your Lexus

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

lebon

Rear Brake Calipers Is 250

8 posts in this topic

I was told when i sent my car for service that I needed to change my calipers as they have seized. I remembered reading somewhere that this was done on a recall or under warranty. The dealer says there isn't any recall work for the calipers and they cant be changed under warranty. Can someone please tell me if the dealers is right or are they trying to wriggle their way out. Thank you

Thanks for that F.A, but the problem I am having is Lexus Sidcup doesn't think its a common issue or there has been any recall or it can be done under warranty. What I need is something concrete to convince them. Cheers

Just an update for those who might have a similar problem, as long as the car is on a low lmileage ie under 100,000miles it will be covered under extended warranty so long as you have one. Now I have another issue both my wing mirrors are stained not sure if this are normal.

By stained do you mean that they are a tinted bronze or blue colour? Do you have and SE-L or Sport model?

Well it looks like 'blur' or like 'water marks' that cant be removed. Its an SE-L.

• Does anyone know if the 'stained' wing mirrors are covered by warranty or has anyone experienced changing one under warranty. Yet again Lexus dealership does not know if it is they have to put a claim through first to find out if its accepted.This is becoming a joke now with Lexus.