Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Illuminated Sills For Ct200

Brettster

Has anyone managed to find these in the UK, I can order them from Lexus at £500!!! or get them from eBay for about £170 shipped from the USA.

has anyone got them at a better price form the UK. I'm fairly sure I can fit them myself.

Has anyone managed to find these in the UK, I can order them from Lexus at £500!!! or get them from Ebay for about £170 shipped from the USA.

has anyone got them at a better price form the UK. I'm fairly sure I can fit them myself.

Do you have a part number???

Hi Tango

The part number I have is pt92289100eb not sure if that's a USA only part number or uk too

Thanks

Best I can find is $235.00 from Sewell Lexus in Dallas, but that's for all four sill plates and hardware kit which I think is not a bad price (only front plates are illuminated). I have bought stuff from Sewell before so can vouch for them, and although I've previously had deliveries to my Houston address when there on business, they will ship internationally. Current exchange rate plus postage will be near the eBay price, but guaranteed to be OEM parts.

I have to tell you that if you buy them in the UK you only get the front illuminated sills. They don't supply the rear unilluminated sills. May be better to get them from the States

I have to tell you that if you buy them in the UK you only get the front illuminated sills. They don't supply the rear unilluminated sills. May be better to get them from the States

As I said in my reply, athough the kit is for the four plates, only the front plates are illuminated. Don't know why the part number would be different for Asia, Europe or the States..

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links