Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Camcon Wiring 1G-Fe Engine

MarkoIS

Hello everyone,

I am a French IS200 owner and I have bought a Power Enterprise Camcon. My problem is that I do not know how to wire it on my ECU. I have the ECU pinout but the name of the Camcon manual and the name of the ECU pinout do not match. I am looking for the VVT-i signal, RPM+ and RPM- signals, A/F signal and IG power signal.

If someone has already installed a Camcon on a 1G-FE engine, it would be very nice if you could help me.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards.

Yes it is. I have installed it yesterday so if someone needs help for the wiring i can help now.

But now other question, does anyone know how to tune it for the IS200. I know TDI already installed it on a supercharged IS200. I tried to contact them but they did not answer me.

If someone here can help me fot the tuning part (VVT-i and A/F standard parameters for this engine) I will really appreciate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi MKT222,

For your information, I own a 2000 IS200 so my wiring on the ECU may differ than yours so check with the wiring diagram of your ECU on the bahamutcars website for example.

Here is my wiring:

Camcon wire -> ECU wire

IG power (red) -> IGSW (A9)

RPM+ (green) -> NE+ (E23)

RPM- (light blue) -> NE- (E22)

VVT-i (peach/purple) -> G2 (E10)

A/F (brown/orange) -> PIM (D9)

What could be different with your ECU is not the name of the signals but the localisation in the ECU (the value in the brackets).

Just pay attention with the VVT-i and A/F signals: you have to cut thess 2 wires so pay attention of the wire if the ECU side and the one of the Camcon side.

Concerning the feeling, I found only one list of parameters from a user that I stored in mine. The result is that in the range of 2000rpm to 4000 i feel more torque but it is not a huge difference. But for the price, it is nice.

The parameters I have are these ones:

RPM VVT-i A/F

1000 0 -1

1500 0 0

2000 4 0

2500 8 0

3000 10 1

3500 6 1

4000 2 2

4500 0 2

5000 0 2

5500 0 2

6000 0 2

6500 0 2

Hope this can help.

I am trying to find someone else that uses the Camcon in order to try his settings.

I also would like to know how I can tune the A/F. Maybe someone could help or give me his parameters.

ok thanks,ill try and open the ECU maybe the pins have the names just like the ones from the MR2.

i will get mine dyno tuned after installing,ill let you know what happens after.

my IS200 99' euro spec (heater for the seats and headlight washers and rear fogs),what specs is you IS?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi, I need help. I've mounted camcon cc-101 on my IS200. When the engine starts, the engine warning light is only if the "camcon" is  turn on. I turn off the ECU(camcon) and everything okay, it's strange if it was wiring failure it would never go well. Some advice please. I have set all the parameters to 0 but nothing. Thanks