• 15,128 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Lexus: GS430 Sport Mk2
  • Year: 2003
Contributor

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Lexus GS - £15300.00

LexusGS

I am advertising this car early to see if there is any interest, plus I can€™t afford to be without a car, so I need to time the sale of this car with my replacement car.The car will be available 10th JUNE Stunning GS 450h €“ SE, Sept 2008 (58)Messa red (metallic red ) Only 17,000 mile€™s ( max by mid June )Full service history1 owner from new.Tax & M.O.T til end August 2012.Next service due Sept 2012, if you take the car to a Lexus €œInchcape€ dealership this service will be FREE. (all service parts and labour) (Contact me for full details) This car is in excellent condition and is cleaned regally with top quality products inside and out. Specifications and equipment, Mark Levinson premium 5.1- 14 speaker surround system, colour screen satellite navigation system with bluetooth telephone prep, keyless entry and start system, heated electric front seats with memory function, electric and power folding door mirrors, electric windows, electric adjustable steering column with multi function steering wheel, electric rear privacy blind, remote central locking system, cruise control, dual zone climate control, traction control, voice activation control, cd multi disc player, front and rear centre armrests, auto Xenon headlamps with power washers, auto wipers, auto dimming rear view mirror, front fog lamps ,front and rear parking sensors, 18" alloy wheels , if you need any other conformation on what equipment this car has please contact me, I also have 60 photos that I can e-mail.Contact Chris on 07956868779, to view the car or if you have any questions, due to my work I may not be able to answer the phone when you ring, so please leave your name & number & ill get back to you a.s.a.p.£15,300. o.n.o

View this Lexus in the LOC Classifieds

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have