AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

lewe_d_is200

Any Meets In The South?

50 posts in this topic

As title says, im in hampshire and have not yet experienced a meet yet, i have owned my is200 for a few months now and would realy like to meet fellow is200 owners. Any help please.

Thanks

Lewis

I've not had mine long either and would like to chat to other IS200 owners for advice

Thank god there is someone around lol, i was starting to think i was the only one in the south :)

Anyone else???

Hello only had my Lexus a week so no advice but i live in the south.

Hi,

Where abouts is everyone, I'm near Andover but originally from Pompey, Had my IS200 for a couple of months. be good to meet some other owners. :driving:

Looks like we got a few people down here now :)

So who fancies a little meet? Im near Portsmouth.

I,m up and down to Pompey quite often so would be good to sort something out either down there or somewhere in between if more people from other areas are interested. :driving:

Im from Kent, not as far south as u guys but previous proposed meets have been too far north for my liking :-s

More the merrier I say lol, come on people anyone else?

I'm in Bournemouth, but work in Farnborough so M3\M27 is good for me

I'm in Basingstoke

I'm in Bristol . I've had my is 200 for 6 mths. Would be good to meet other is owners.

Whos goin to organise one? One central to eveyone above wud be much appreciated.

Any suggestions for where to have it? How about Salisbury?

270 miles there and back for me then :-s lol. Depends on what others fancy tho.

Just the first suggestion lol, see what others come up with and we can make a collective decision :)

Well if something does get decided it wud need to be 100% confirmed cos i wouldnt fancy driving all the way down and nobody turning up. Maybe pm people and ask for there mobile numbers?

Whatever gets sorted that's definately a good idea, don't think anyone wants to travel and find they are the only one there lol

Salisbury sounds good to me, seems pritty central to alot of us. I've never set anything like this up so if someone wants to get the ball rolling?

Should i assume that seeing as u suggested it, that u are familiar with Salisbury then Gozza? Weekends would be my preference just so u know.

Yeah I know Salisbury a bit Youngiceman, just thought that was somehwere sort of in the middle, any other suggestions would be more than welcome though, weekends would be best for most people I think, certainly for me.

Hopefully a few more people will see this and want to join us.

270 miles there and back for me then :-s lol. Depends on what others fancy tho.

Martin ... we have to start a meeting around Kent area ... I see so many Lexus's every day and they seem not to belong to any club lol

On that note how about Brighton or Eastbourne? ;) they are on borders lol

I'll prob have to travel a reasonable distance wherever u guys decide so im not overly fussed. And KentIS300 i know what u mean. Ironically where i live i only used to see 2 IS's and since i bought one i see one every 5 mins now lol.

Im happy wherever we choose, aslong as it's central to everyone and on a weekend. Be great to meet everyone :)