Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poor Quality From Luxus !

Our Mk 4 is living out its retirement on the sunny island of Majorca. After not being over to Majorca for the last six months I expected the car not to start. How wrong could I be, started first time and runs like a dream. Not bad for a 12 year old car, although she has only done 92K. What really got my back up was the fact the interior light bulb has failed, surely we can expext better from Lexus.

Our Mk 4 is living out its retirement on the sunny island of Majorca. After not being over to Majorca for the last six months I expected the car not to start. How wrong could I be, started first time and runs like a dream. Not bad for a 12 year old car, although she has only done 92K. What really got my back up was the fact the interior light bulb has failed, surely we can expext better from Lexus.

This is a well known problem as this has happened once before to another member.

I suggest a group legal action against Lexus. I suggest a group action as this will keep our costs down.

I have already asked our commercial solicitors to register our complaint at the High Court in London and as soon as we have paid £250,000 into court they can proceed with the issue of a High Court writ against Lexus.

So if you could send me your cheque for £125,000 we can get going.

Got to go dinners ready.

Mike

One of my map reading lights failed recently and my local dealer collected the car, replaced the bulb then valeted the car before filling it with petrol and returning it on a transporter.

You need to find a better dealer.