AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gearbox1988

Previous Is200 Owner... Possibly Buying An Rs200 Next Week..

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I owned an IS200sport a couple of years back and i just loved it.. it was a great drivers car. i've had a cuple of cars since but none have matched it in terms of driving feel, handling, smoothness etc..

now I've seen a reasonably priced very tidy we number in the version of an rs200 altezza..

I was just wondering if you guys could let me know what would be the main differences between the two (if any)other than the beams engine and power improvement of course.

I mean can i expect the same comfort and handling characteristics.. things like that..??

Thanks in advance..

Appreciate the help peeps ;))

You dont get the sunroof, headlamp washers,half leather seats or premium sound system as standard,but extra power makes up for it...LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• will hybrid's petrol engine still run if i disconnect HV battery?
      By carnut1980
      MY HV battery on my GS450h is poor. I intend to pull it out and check each cell for corrosion, and trickle charge/replace where necessary.
      When i disconnect the HV battery, will the petrol engine still run as normal, and will all my electrics work? IE, do some electrics require the use of the HV battery? thanks
    • Carbon Culture 50mm Lowering Springs
      By Alvo03
      Hi Guys,
      Here are a few pictures of the 50mm CarbonCulture Lowering springs that we sell. These springs are excellent quality and drop the IS200, Sportback and Altezza models aggressively but still maintain really good comfort levels. Competitively priced @ £ 120 delivered anywhere in mainland UK, Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland. Over 400+ sets sold in the last 18 months!

Please contact https://www.facebook.com/carboncultureeurope/ to order or for any questions. 

• Looking for Mesh Grill Lexus IS200
      By Bachu
      Hey guys
      I am new to this forum. In fact this is my first post!. I wanted to find out if anyone has a is200 mesh grill for sale, preferably a sport one but any alternative would be great. I have tried all the scrap/breaker yards in my area and no one has one. Thankyou.
      Remember to reply to this thread offering anything for sale you need to be a Gold Member otherwise it is against the terms and conditions of the LOC. It also applies to private messages offering articles/car for sale.
    • Some help for an IS200 newbie please
      By MrD
      Bought a 2003 IS200 and love it. I did have to change the battery and now only the indicator lights come on and it won't turn over. Dead. No other lights in or out and no flashing lights. Can  anyone help? 
    • aftermarket sat nav on Lexus is 200
      By wondering_me
      So am planning to install an aftermarket satnav on mine (i have a non-satnav 2002 lexus)
      I do have someone whos breaking a lexus and has the complete original sat nav in it but by reading most of this seems like it'll be really hard to install that?
      does anyone have a step by step on how to do it? i think i'm gna go for the sony one! and i  still need to buy the housnig from somewhere.
      Any help would be appreciated :)
      Thanks