• Help Others By Reviewing Your Lexus
      Help Others By Reviewing Your Lexus
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gearbox1988

Previous Is200 Owner... Possibly Buying An Rs200 Next Week..

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I owned an IS200sport a couple of years back and i just loved it.. it was a great drivers car. i've had a cuple of cars since but none have matched it in terms of driving feel, handling, smoothness etc..

now I've seen a reasonably priced very tidy we number in the version of an rs200 altezza..

I was just wondering if you guys could let me know what would be the main differences between the two (if any)other than the beams engine and power improvement of course.

I mean can i expect the same comfort and handling characteristics.. things like that..??

Thanks in advance..

Appreciate the help peeps ;))

You dont get the sunroof, headlamp washers,half leather seats or premium sound system as standard,but extra power makes up for it...LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Matt255kt
      I am trying to convince my  dad to get the altezza but he really wnts to get a honda,personally i prefer the altezza.It is kind of urgent as i am trying to convince him tomorrow. Can i get some suggestions?
    • By tangou
      Hello 
      Some of you may know me from Lexus related Facebook groups and to the rest - hi will introduce my currently owned GS450h.
      Bought it 100% stock in January

Just like my previous Lexuses - i wanted a little bit more of sportier and lower ride so i got these

Right after i put them on car looked like this

Some time later i have put spacers on the back

Not long after i also have put another pair of 15mm spacers on to the front aswell

Right after i came back from my 3 week holiday abroad i was welcomed by this.

So i have done this...

Traction battery out, bad cell replaced, copper connectors cleaned. She was back on the road again.

Even managed to make some low budget clip with Go Pro cameras :)
      Not long after i have decided to change my wheels. Got 19" 9.5j  ET27 allround

At the moment she looks like this

Little comparison vs my ex GS430 :)

A few pics from the last weekend

That's it for now. I have got some updates planned and will post them as soon as i have them done ;)
    • By catchhster
      Hi al,
      I have a 2010 GS450h Se-L Sep reg. what are the standard kits that comes with se-L and What are all the optional extras.
      This morning I was trying to use the headlamp washers but it doesnt seem to work.  There is a button in the hidden box but nothing happens if i press it. Is it optional ? or is it just not working. 
      Thanks
      H
    • By TheFish512
      hello
           I currently have my car lowered by 30mm both front and rear and was wondering if i could go from a 215 45 17 91w to a 225 or any larger without having to modify the arches.

Thank you