Lexus Owners Club Messages

The 24hr test drive is back!

For a limited time only, the Lexus 24 hour test drive is back. Don't miss out - book yours now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gearbox1988

Previous Is200 Owner... Possibly Buying An Rs200 Next Week..

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I owned an IS200sport a couple of years back and i just loved it.. it was a great drivers car. i've had a cuple of cars since but none have matched it in terms of driving feel, handling, smoothness etc..

now I've seen a reasonably priced very tidy we number in the version of an rs200 altezza..

I was just wondering if you guys could let me know what would be the main differences between the two (if any)other than the beams engine and power improvement of course.

I mean can i expect the same comfort and handling characteristics.. things like that..??

Thanks in advance..

Appreciate the help peeps ;))

You dont get the sunroof, headlamp washers,half leather seats or premium sound system as standard,but extra power makes up for it...LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By catchhster
      Hi al,
      I have a 2010 GS450h Se-L Sep reg. what are the standard kits that comes with se-L and What are all the optional extras.
      This morning I was trying to use the headlamp washers but it doesnt seem to work.  There is a button in the hidden box but nothing happens if i press it. Is it optional ? or is it just not working. 
      Thanks
      H
    • By TheFish512
      hello
           I currently have my car lowered by 30mm both front and rear and was wondering if i could go from a 215 45 17 91w to a 225 or any larger without having to modify the arches.

Thank you 
    • By LouisD
      (Introduction: I'm a Lexus IS200 owner from The Netherlands with few technical skills) 
      For a few weeks now, I've been encountering misfire issues.
      Here's the pattern:
      - Engine runs smoothly on a cold start. 
      - When it warms up there are misfires on cylinder 6 (P0306),
      - eventually followed by misfires on multiple cylinders (P0300, P0302, P0303) as well as the P0174 error code.
      Mechanic replaced coilpack and spark plug for the 6 (without actually making sure it was broken), yet the problem persisted.
      Then a compression test was run on the 6th cylinder and it passed.

Since I don't want mechanics keep replacing expensive parts without actually have found the cause of the problem, I'm hoping for anyone here to understand the nature of the problem and point me in the right direction to solve it.

Many thanks, Louis. 
    • By Vinny the Italian
      Hello everyone im Vinny, I have just purchased an afternarket double din Sony head unit for my lexus Is200 2001 se, Can some one give me directions on what cables are needed to install this head unit and what cabke is needed to bypass the amp, if someone could give me some help it would be appreciated as i would like ti order this cables from halfords in morning, Thanks in advance