Sign in to follow this  
gearbox1988

Previous Is200 Owner... Possibly Buying An Rs200 Next Week..

Hi guys,

I owned an IS200sport a couple of years back and i just loved it.. it was a great drivers car. i've had a cuple of cars since but none have matched it in terms of driving feel, handling, smoothness etc..

now I've seen a reasonably priced very tidy we number in the version of an rs200 altezza..

I was just wondering if you guys could let me know what would be the main differences between the two (if any)other than the beams engine and power improvement of course.

I mean can i expect the same comfort and handling characteristics.. things like that..??

Thanks in advance..

Appreciate the help peeps ;))

You dont get the sunroof, headlamp washers,half leather seats or premium sound system as standard,but extra power makes up for it...LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Liso
      Hi.. I have a 2002 Lexus IS200 Auto, I am having a transmission problem. At first I thought it was caused by my ABS sensor, my ABS light on and TRC OFF  flicking, which when diagnosed it was front right side. After replacing that sensor the transmission was working fine for two days but started doing its thing again. The car will just refuse to change from 1or 2 untill it redlines, if it does change to another gear it will be just for a second or so and back down. Some days it will drive smooth for two hours or so and if you going slow there is a slight jerk as if the car is changing up and down.
    • By jsmith9682
      Hi everyone, 
      Just bought my Lexus about a week and a half ago and love it! BUT I came out to my car today and for some reason now the driver door and passenger door I  the front do not unlock when I put my hand on the sensor of the for handle. They will also not lock the car when I press the lock button on the door handle. The lock button inside the car will not work on either side as well. Both the back doors work absolutely fine, the sensors work for everything back there. The smart key also works to turn on my Lexus. Has anyone else had this problem?
    • By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,
    • By ligurt
      Hallo, I'm searching for an altezza  cd model 86120-53071. If cd changer is not working is not a problem for me. In addition I 'd be interested in 86010-53030 tv tuner.