Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member, Looking At Supercharging My Is200

Hi, iv recently become a member and iv notice quite a few people have supercharged their is200's. i was wondering where i could pick up a supercharger kit and advice on fitting and prices?

Many thanks

Try a google search they show up occasionally as complete kits normally using an Eaton M62 charger, there are some members on the forum who have already SCd their Is200s who may be able to point you in the right direction.

Rotrex sc's are about 5K if i remember right, turboing is cheaper though. Engine swaps are also popular say for the 2JZgte.

No matter what its gonna cost alot. If you can afford it, look at all the options first and decide what you want out of the car.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

u would be better off buying an altezza and doing an interior swap, 2k for a tte supercharger kit or 2k for an entire altezza with a beams engine that wipes the floor with a 1gfe

See link charger for sale on the other side ---- o u t l a w j a p c l u b.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=10933 ---- if you take out the spaces from the first bit and copy and paste into your browser it should take you right to it.

Mike

• 3 months later...

i have a TTE supercharger in my motor that im trying 2 get rid of its done bout 75k since it was fitted in 2004 but as i never got the motor up and running im not sure wat its condition its in as i av no idea bout motors but if you no much bout thm and live near hastings east sussex then your welcome 2 av a look at the motor its in and got the paper work to it to

i have a TTE supercharger in my motor that im trying 2 get rid of its done bout 75k since it was fitted in 2004 but as i never got the motor up and running im not sure wat its condition its in as i av no idea bout motors but if you no much bout thm and live near hastings east sussex then your welcome 2 av a look at the motor its in and got the paper work to it to

I'll give you £250 for it. Only if it's the full kit with the intercooler and all the bits.

at the moment trying 2 get sum 1 to revove it and i dont no 4 sure if it all there but it must be as the bloke befor me was driving it befor the head gasket went if you wont cum and av a look sum time im in hastings east sussex u can see it 4 ur self mate see wat u think

Well it's entirely your decision but you have to remember that you are selling something that you do not know is working or not, so the seller could be buying a duff piece. I'm not sure many would be willing to pay that kind of money on a chance. If I was to pay a £1000 for one it would be one that the seller could verify was working before it was removed.

To pay a mechanic to take it off will cost a fair bit, at least 3 hours to remove it and that's if he knows what he's doing. Double that if he's new to it. I'd remove it myself and that would save you a considerable amount.

It was 2k from new but that was 70,000 miles ago and you are in dreamland if you think you'll get it for that price.

By the lack of interest in this I would say my offer was a realistic one mate. It's up to you mate, good luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a GS 300 Year 2005. Runs great,

I wonder if I should install asupercharger or a double turbo ?

The car I had b4 was GS 300 year 1997, with double turbo, that was a fast pick up.

But I ask does it use more gas ?

Nice to drive,

Can I install one in my present GS 300 ?

How do I go about it ?

lexuspcl8811

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links