Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells the IS Vertical Cargo Net at an acceptable price. The genuine Lexus net is priced at around £57.00 which is a bit OTT for a bit of net!

I have spotted a number of nets on eBay but none for the Lexus.

Any help/pointers will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

EDIT : GOT A GOOD DEAL ON A NET TODAY WITH ANDY AT LEXUS POOLE - THANK YOU ANDY

Picked my genuine Lexus one up brand new from eBay about 2 years ago for £18. They come up every now and then so keep an eye out. There was a Volvo dealership selling a brand new one on eBay for about £22 with a 'Best Offer' option about 2 months ago but obviously this has gone now.

Picked my genuine Lexus one up brand new from eBay about 2 years ago for £18. They come up every now and then so keep an eye out. There was a Volvo dealership selling a brand new one on eBay for about £22 with a 'Best Offer' option about 2 months ago but obviously this has gone now.

Thank you, I will keep looking. You got yourself a good deal at that price. Hope I can do the same. I really don't want to spend the silly money that Lexus are asking. I really don't know how they can justify the price!

Thank you, I will keep looking. You got yourself a good deal at that price. Hope I can do the same. I really don't want to spend the silly money that Lexus are asking. I really don't know how they can justify the price!

Hi Geoff,

I can do one for £36.59 posted if you are interested :)

Andy

Hi Geoff,

I can do one for £36.59 posted if you are interested :)

Andy

Ha Ha this is really strange Andy, I was justing looking to see how I could send you an email to check what sort of price you could do this at and just happened to be scrolling past the 220d/250 forum and spotted my post with your response. So, many thanks for this and yes I will do a deal at that price. How do i pay you then?