Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lambda Sensor Help

Hey guys, i have a engine warnign light up for a lambda sensor. Its bank 1 sensor 2, was wandering if anyone could tell me the part number and price as there are two different ones.

sorry its a 2000 reg is200 sport. Thanks for the replies. yeah i seen the different sizes,seen them at £127 and the other one is about £170 so thought there is maybe more to it than just the length. will go have a look on eBay.

I need the same one, Toyota priced the job for me when I had my service done but haven't done the sensor yet as i'm skint, they said £241 inc labour, but i'll be shoppin around

I cant advertise my services but can tell you all for sure and for certain they are way cheaper than what you have been quoted. I paid less than £60 for mine but then i get a massive discount from my supplier. Its not a genuine one as its a bosch one i have on. its been on 2 years and 20,000 miles certainly does the job. The part numbers are diffrent but are affectively the same part. If your into a bit of d.i.y companies now make a universal sensor with no socket on the end of the wiring. SImply chop and solder your old one on. The universal ones are much cheaper.