Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Summer Meet/bbq

jfatboy

hey guys just putting the idea out there for any interest in a meet, probably august time. in the midlands area? mainly because its kinda central.

i read that meets don't really happen all that often, but why not sort some? they are always a good laugh and its nice to get to know people properly.

i've been the meets and events organiser for 4 clubs now, so keen to do all of the organisation/bookings.

just add your name to the list if you fancy it.

1. jfatboy (jamie)

2. gsdude (George)

3. Chris

4.Noby76

well thats already enough for a few cars and a chat at least. would be good to get 10-20 cars.

ok so sunday it will be, how is sunday the 12th of aug? 2nd weekend.

i'll sort a venue as central as i can manage, somewhere rural? or somewhere in a town?

also, for the bbq, bring your own food or pay a fiver each and eat as much as u like?

Hi, I would be up for it. Its a bit of a trek for me from portsmouth but I havent been to a meet yet and would love to see others, only problem is I will be in holland on the 12th, so if its on the weekend after put my name down.

Lewis.

<p>ok...so just copy and paste the list and repost it....its an arse doing it at the top :P</p>

<p> </p>

<p>its a pretty good response so far! sounds like a plan, at the mo i plan on finding somewhere to meet, then find somewhere to drive to to set up a bbq, somewhere with benches etc so we can chill...take pics. sound good?</p>

<p>so far.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div>1. jfatboy (jamie)</div>

<div>2. gsdude (George)</div>

<div>3. Chris</div>

<div>4.Noby76</div>

<div>5.mikey is...maybe?</div>

<div>6. gs dude</div>

<div>7 is-mart</div>

<div>8 alex.</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

either the first weekend or the second weekend in august.

if u cant make it the second weekend how is everyone with the 5th of aug? if not we will stick with the 12th. i will investigate a place now :)

ok so a bit of an idea off me is brockhampton estate, i know the guy that runs it, and been there a couple of times myself when i was younger. would mean meeting at worcester south junction :)

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/brockhampton-estate/

anyone got any of their own ideas?

Hi,

I would like to meet you guys but Worcester wont be ideal for me at the moment. August is also not ideal so hopefully next time! Have fun tho!

• 2 weeks later...

sounds good to me, I don't really know many places in the midlands but a friend of mine told me he went to a meet awhile ago in Walsall at a place called Old Irish Harp, just had a look at their website here http://www.oldirishharppub.co.uk/ but depends on what others think, otherwise jfatboy the place you mentioned above looks alright. I don't know if Walsall's any easier to get to for others but it'll knock about 20 mins off my journey :)

If Worcester I will be able to go, I live there!

i'm from worcester too! man up!

so GS dude its all on you ;) blame you if it goes bad.

everyone still keen for this?

If Worcester I will be able to go, I live there!

i'm from worcester too! man up!

so GS dude its all on you ;) blame you if it goes bad.

everyone still keen for this?

Haha :)

I'm defo still up for it, assuming we're still aiming for 12th August

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links