Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simpy Japanese Event At Beaulieu National Motor Museum 5Th-Aug-2012

Steve

Beaulieu National Motor Museum are holding their first Simply Japanese event on the 5th August 2012 and some of Lexus Owners Club members are attending.

Gates open at 9.30am.

Ticket Prices: (Must arrive in a Japanese Car)

Adults - £10 (discounted if using code)

Child - £5

USE CODE JAPANESE to get a discount on advanced tickets (code not available on the gate) If you book late then just print off your confirmation.

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/simply-japanese

There will be a people’s choice award for the best in show.

When you have booked please tell us on this thread. We will be meeting at 9Am in the club meeting point which is the first car park on the left as you enter Beaulieu.

I will post more info just before the event so please keep tabs on this thread.

Hi,

Just bought my tickets, Hopefully meet a lot of other members there, won't be along till after midday as have to do "Family stuff" in the morning.

C U there

HI STEVE AND THE GANG, AND ALL THE VERY BEST FROM SUNNY WESTON SUPER MARE.. UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND SUNDAYS MEET AS MY CAREER CANT GET THE TIME OFF, PERHAPS ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL SET UP ANOTHER DAY IETHER HERE IN WESTON BY THE SEA, OR SOMEWHERE CLOSE, THEN I CAN OME ON MY OWN..

TAKE CARE CO'S I CARE..

THE JUDGE..

HI STEVE AND THE GANG, AND ALL THE VERY BEST FROM SUNNY WESTON SUPER MARE.. UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND SUNDAYS MEET AS MY CAREER CANT GET THE TIME OFF, PERHAPS ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL SET UP ANOTHER DAY IETHER HERE IN WESTON BY THE SEA, OR SOMEWHERE CLOSE, THEN I CAN OME ON MY OWN..

TAKE CARE CO'S I CARE..

THE JUDGE..

sounds like a good idea, weston front