Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Zee

Hey, i was gonna private message you Zee but i thought someone else might be interested too. Anyways, i just got a JDM Altezza Sport Grill and i just put it on my car 2 days ago brand new. I think you got the European IS200 "sport" grill and was wondering if you or anyone else wanted to swap the inner grill or the whole grill (platinum silver). Both of the Grill have the same "mesh" im pretty sure but different emblems. I just thought it would be different for u in the UK to have an Altezza one and me to have a European one. So many people in the states have the "altezza" grill so i thought if u guys where interested to trade it, that would be sweet.

heres a pic of the grill on my car (the mesh can come off by unscrewing some screws in the back) (kinda far away, sorry but ill see if i can get anotehr pic of it tomorrow)

dsc00991.jpg

Need something from the US? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

you could send some sunny weather for a start :whistling:

advance :hi

i think you will find the only differences are the emblems

the uk one has an L in the middle and a sports to the right side

zee has the tte compressor badge on his

i dont think he would wanna loose it

the sport badge is available for a few pounds from uk lexus dealers

try pm chris shipley

would have thought this was the best option B)

Hi mate,

LOL - a topic titled me........! :D

I have actually replace the sport badge with a compressor badge now - but I can send you the sport badge in the post if you want?

PM me your address and i'll send it in the post pal........

:zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links