Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

E3Arron

Hi mate welcome to the club. Good to see another nottinghamshire lad on here, they seem in short supply. Whats up with the car then?

Hi ben, the cambelt was chewed on the very end, end closest to the slam panal. Balljionts can click a little now and then, a common fault from what I gather.

And i'm in Nuthall just of Junc 26 of the M1

ahhh Thats a shame about the problems. atleast you caught the cambelt before it went though. Im just in eastwood so might see you round. I wont be in my IS though as im not allowed to drive at the min for health reasons. whats your reg?

Reg is NY51 ARF, pick a few people up from Eastwood for work sometimes in the works van, have to in the morning as it happens. As for the belt, i thought the same too. Thing is i did around 500 miles on that belt. But the worst of it was when i took my daughter and the missis 2 kids to Skeggy for the day. I'd of been scewed if it snapped on the way home as we didn't get back until midnight, would of been an utter nightmare for us all.

Hi steve, are you Ripley way then ? Ben I used to go there every weekend but then my daughter came along and more or less put a stop to that. I'm either at work, at the missis or have my daughter these days. But it would be good to meet up.

Not far away in Riddings, we'll get something organised for a mini meet. :D

Yes I went to MFN a few weeks ago for a car meet, over run by boy racers in Citroen Saxos with large exhausts and 50BHP at the flywheel! Not at all like our refined LOC meets of the past.

Thats all good then! I know what you mean about the boy racers but I suppose you will get that anywhere. Steve, do you know anyone else from this club around our area?