Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is220D Front Headlight Washer

Sid30

Hi

front headlight screen washer have been stolen from my vehicle very recently, this has left a few scratch marks on the front bumper. Now I'm looking to replace it. no luck finding the part yet, have not been to the main lexus dealer yet. any advise where to acquire the part and the cost to re install the part. thank you to all for your time and advise.

sid

post-44367-0-30289300-1345315052.jpg

post-44367-0-21446500-1345315080.jpg

I am missing the blanking plate from my bumper also but have the jet in mine partially working, does however need the blanking plate to work properly. I have been to the dealer and they tell me the blanking plate will cost me €35 (Iam in Dublin) this is sprayed the same colour as car. However they tell me also that this blanking plate wont connect to the washer as the teeth are damaged.. I will need a new headlight washer actuator which comes in at a cost of €280. I think I might just buy the plate and get it sprayed and superglue to bumper. So I guess the scrap yard is the best place to start looking for this part, but I have been looking for a month with no joy so best of luck.