Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys

Some may remember I asked some time ago about wind deflectors for my 400 and got loads of great info. One company mentioned as good quality was Climair and I have since sorted a pair from their direct website, working out slightly cheaper than some on eBay.

The 95-2000 ls400 doesn't show on their website at last looking but they are updating this shortly so it will be corrected then.

"Your part is the 1639 which says 1990-1994 on the website but does fit all models between 1989-2000

I have inserted the link to this for you"

http://www.climairuk.com/product.php?productid=668&cat=0&page=1

Whilst I was talking to them, I enquired if we could as a club have a discount and they said yes and if anyone from the forum uses code "Club 197" without the quotes obviously it would be good for a further 10% off. At the moment some items are already 13% discounted so added together, not a bad discount.

I don't know if the mods want to move the discount code to another section as it stands for ALL lexus models for anyone from the forum.

I hope no one minds that I asked for a club discount, Its a habit of mine!!

Cheers

Pete

Hi Guys

Some may remember I asked some time ago about wind deflectors for my 400 and got loads of great info. One company mentioned as good quality was Climair and I have since sorted a pair from their direct website, working out slightly cheaper than some on Ebay.

The 95-2000 ls400 doesn't show on their website at last looking but they are updating this shortly so it will be corrected then.

"Your part is the 1639 which says 1990-1994 on the website but does fit all models between 1989-2000

http://www.climairuk...68&cat=0&page=1

Whilst I was talking to them, I enquired if we could as a club have a discount and they said yes and if anyone from the forum uses code "Club 197" without the quotes obviously it would be good for a further 10% off. At the moment some items are already 13% discounted so added together, not a bad discount.

I don't know if the mods want to move the discount code to another section as it stands for ALL lexus models for anyone from the forum.

Cheers

Pete

Well done you tough little negotiator.

Mike

They look good for the money.

I broke one of my headlight protectors in an accident and can't get a replacement(s) for love nor money even these guys don't do them.

Take some pictures when they are on the car and let us know the difference they make, I've nearly always got my window open and I get complaints from the co-pilot about the draught!

Good negotiator for sure but can you get a £10.00 note swopped for twenty at the bank lol.

They look good for the money.

I broke one of my headlight protectors in an accident and can't get a replacement(s) for love nor money even these guys don't do them.

Take some pictures when they are on the car and let us know the difference they make, I've nearly always got my window open and I get complaints from the co-pilot about the draught!

Good negotiator for sure but can you get a £10.00 note swopped for twenty at the bank lol.

Now I could have done that when we used to have a 10 shilling note.

Mike

Send them an email Steve, you never know they might be able to get them for you. My wind deflectors are coming from Germany where they are made.

They seem to be the best quality if all the reviews are to be believed unlike some of the dodgy old stick on ones I've had in the past. One of my colleagues has them on his Avensis and swears by them as he like us, also likes to drive with the window cracked open. I will try and post a pic when I get a chance.

10 shilling note Mike!! Have you still got one?

Pete

Send them an email Steve, you never know they might be able to get them for you. My wind deflectors are coming from Germany where they are made.

They seem to be the best quality if all the reviews are to be believed unlike some of the dodgy old stick on ones I've had in the past. One of my colleagues has them on his Avensis and swears by them as he like us, also likes to drive with the window cracked open. I will try and post a pic when I get a chance.

10 shilling note Mike!! Have you still got one?

Pete

Sadly no. I remember when you could take a girl out have few drinks and a good time have a 6d bag of chips and still have change for a packet of fags and the daily mirror the next day. The sun always used to shine then as well. AHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Hey guys,

Just got my '98 ls last week :)

I'm freshening it up, and emailed climair last week. Must have had both our inquiries at around the same time! I got the same answer, they is no stock at the moment so would come straight from Germany.

In the US and Japan you can get OEM front and rear wind deflectors, which would be ideal. However, the US company you can source them from does not ship to UK (really?!) and they call them vent visors or similar. Weathertec also list wind deflectors, however I believe they are Climair sold under a different name.

I've had deflectors before and rated them, so would like another set, but having the fronts only concerns me as I'm not sure it would look right. They confirmed to me that they are for the front only.

Nice one on getting the discount, it didn't even cross my mind to ask!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Some may remember I asked some time ago about wind deflectors for my 400 and got loads of great info. One company mentioned as good quality was Climair and I have since sorted a pair from their direct website, working out slightly cheaper than some on Ebay.

http://www.climairuk...68&cat=0&page=1

Cheers

Pete

Your definitely one for a bargain Pete.

Well done you for another to the Club Discount list.

Mike

Thank you so much , i have been trying to get these for so long , one seller uk 75 pounds and i think 50pounds shipping to Ireland a bloody joke us dont deliver to Ireland , so i gave up and made some out of cardboad , but these lasted only a day or two due to rain.But seriouly i had given up.

They arrived today but I haven't fitted them yet. I will fit them tomorrow and let you know how they go on.

They seem to be typically German quality manufacture and have received good reviews.

Will update when I can.

HOLD ON PEOPLE!!

Don't order yet as the set I received DON'T fit properly.

I have emailed them, and they are looking into what the problem is and checking they have sent the correct ones.

They responded to my email within an hour which is normally a good sign. I will keep you informed as to what's going on.

Cheers

Pete

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...