Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Are All The Speakers? (Mark L Audio)

going from my own knowledge on my RX400h (which isn't great).. 2 in front dashboard near windscreen, 2 in A pillar, 1 in center of dash, 2 in front doors and 2 in each rear door unit.

This makes a total of 11 by my count

• 5 months later...

Can some one answer this post please this is a very important question.

I recently got my self a RX400 se-l the only way I count 11 speakers is if I include the two tiny ones under the sun visers! But I only hear sound from them when using the phone Bluetooth and maybe navigation lady speaks through there too but Am not 100 percent sure there.

My count is

2x on rear doors

2x in front doors

2x on front A puller on doors

2x on dash far just under windscreen

1x just above navi screen

2x under sun visers

Contrarily to what some people have said I don't think the RX400 has a sub woofer. The 7.0 audio setup in RX seems to revolve around front occupants, but I sat in the back today and Its was equally good back there but in a stereo sense (behind the back row in the cinema), unlike my previous is300 sport cross which had 9 speakers 4.1 surround stereo equally distributed around all the cabin occupants.

But the RX400 MM takes it on sound quality over IS premium audio. Subwoofers are so last year! #cliche

• 2 years later...

I got a 2004 se-l . 6x9 in front doors for bass.

Rear doors have mid and tweeter.

Dash has 3 speakers all facing windscreen mid range . And pillers have tweeters .

Had to change my 6x9s as the had split . And the head unit as the display didn't work and CDs would not load .

Nice sound now tho

I got a 2004 se-l . 6x9 in front doors for bass.

Rear doors have mid and tweeter.

Dash has 3 speakers all facing windscreen mid range . And pillers have tweeters .

Had to change my 6x9s as the had split . And the head unit as the display didn't work and CDs would not load .

Nice sound now tho

So in the Rear Door, there is a a Mid and a Tweeter, behind the single round speaker area?