Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think I'm Gonna Have To Sell My Is300 :-( :-( :-(

Martin unfortunately the wife didnt budge on the change of car , but i wont congratulate you on your sale as it was not of your choice . Good luck in finding a car as good as that looked, my is200s looks far below that of yours mate , slowly my s model is turning into a sport model

Well i've been and bought myself a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Wagon. She really is a nice driving car. The handling is really good for such a long car! couple of little bits need tidying here and there but thats where i'm in my element! ;-)

Now I dunno if anyone is able to help but... I've tried registering with a Legacy forum but everytime I hit register after filling out the forms I end up with this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method hanEmail::setHtmlEmail() in /home/legacy8/public_html/forums/hooks/cstopspamreg_65d4bb562406990a231ad7c6dbc7e5cf.php on line 99

Anyone of you computer wizards got any idea?

Well i've been and bought myself a 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Wagon. She really is a nice driving car. The handling is really good for such a long car! couple of little bits need tidying here and there but thats where i'm in my element! ;-)

Now I dunno if anyone is able to help but... I've tried registering with a Legacy forum but everytime I hit register after filling out the forms I end up with this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method hanEmail::setHtmlEmail() in /home/legacy8/public_html/forums/hooks/cstopspamreg_65d4bb562406990a231ad7c6dbc7e5cf.php on line 99

Anyone of you computer wizards got any idea?

Should have picked the 3.0 R spec and not mention to the wife it packed 245 bhp under the hood :driving: . regarding the error message what internet brower are you using if its firefox or google chrome try using internet explorer but looking at the error it looks like its failing at the e-mail method! double check your e-mail address entered again it either thinks your e-mal address is spam or not genuine or try an alternative e-mail address. if you still having issues registering they should have a contact us phone or e-mail address to get in contact with thier Admins.

there are worser ones on autotrader going for that price and yours is in good condition so 3.5 - 4 k should be reasonable. couple of guys on here are looking for IS300's so worth offering it to them first before putting it on the market.

He sold it mate.....

2.5k!!!!!!

What a bargain! If i knew it would be let go for that I would have had it...... seriously!!

there are worser ones on autotrader going for that price and yours is in good condition so 3.5 - 4 k should be reasonable. couple of guys on here are looking for IS300's so worth offering it to them first before putting it on the market.

He sold it mate.....

2.5k!!!!!!

What a bargain! If i knew it would be let go for that I would have had it...... seriously!!

Lol now you tell me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links