Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post Pics Of Your Lexus

Managed to get out of work early and take some proper pics of the car!!

jpg004472.jpg

jpg004478.jpg

jpg004461-1.jpg

This is now daily ride height, once rear arches have been roles and front has been fettle s a bit I can drop it more,

I had 4 people in the car on Sunday, and the ride was still comfy!!

It's, erm... Lowered a lot, haha, bottom adjusters all the way down,

• 2 months later...

Its a standard bumper with the lexus corner spats fitted and the middle part of bumper sprayed black, Wanted something different so didnt go for the usual sport bumper.

Its a standard bumper with the lexus corner spats fitted and the middle part of bumper sprayed black, Wanted something different so didnt go for the usual sport bumper.

hello mate. please where can i get the corner spats fitted in the picture

hello mate. please where can i get the corner spats fitted in the picture

They come up on e-bay every now and again but they are rare, some lexus dealers still have them BUT they are around £400.

Nice IS patrickM. , how much did u lowed ur car ?

Alot! :P I have a coilover suspension. I think it is about 60-70mm on this image.

I have had it all the way down on the coilovers and on stock 17" Lexus rims, it was scraping the buttom on even small speedbumps. It was LOW! :P Think that would be about a 100mm lowering maybe more. :)