Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post Pics Of Your Lexus

@kentIS300 - that's a really nice looking SportCross. Are they brembo calipers? Or have you just painted the standard fitted pieces?

STUPID PHONE! Even with picture viewer app to rotate pictures, it keeps putting thm on the forum as rotated right, everytime! I just tried putting an upside down pic and it was rotated right. I'll edit and use the desktop later . . . .

I've had a few IS200's but this one is the one I've been fondest of the most and regret selling.

But needs must (3 kids). However I am still lucky to have bought another one. Unfortunately its not red. Love the IS in red.

Really like the pictures everyone has put up of their cars as its nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who loves his car.

post-41751-0-71983400-1361836980.jpgpost-41751-0-21462200-1361837023.jpg

Here's mine. IS 300 Auto, 41k, Full Lexus Main Agent history (11 stamps) in ice silver, recently refurbed alloys and a new Sport grille!

i like those type of headlights, are they the HID type then?

Here is another pic of my....again!!, seen its was a nice day Todai and I have nothing to do, so i just put one coat of wax on it and wow!

I like the gold IS's. I had the importunity to buy one when i was looking but the mrs hated the colour :(

This pictures awesome. The IS's do scrub up well! :)

"I like the gold IS's. I had the importunity to buy one when i was looking but the mrs hated the colour

This pictures awesome. The IS's do scrub up well! "

I think colour it's so stand out and rare , special for is300. :)

Is'nt that the chap who had a lorry roll across him on a roundabout? Seem to recall reading something like that somewhere on here.

Think he said he was fine....and got out the passenger side!!

My old IS200SE the day she left me :-(

DSCN0844_zps4e7ad497.jpg

http://s820.beta.photobucket.com/user/orfordness/library/IS200

Steve

You the person that a argos truck hit coming down a hill?

Is'nt that the chap who had a lorry roll across him on a roundabout? Seem to recall reading something like that somewhere on here.

Think he said he was fine....and got out the passenger side!!

yes, that was mine, actually got out of the drivers door, closed it and locked it!

Walked away with minor cuts from the sun roof coming in!

Why do you think I bought another lexus!

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links