Wannabeownerofanis200

Post Pics Of Your Lexus

DSC_0828.jpg

So got some CH'S fitted and lowered it a bit...

It has been raised a bit since that pic though, as turning was not an option!!

Nice car mate. Which wheels are those?

hi mr ski how much did you drop it by and does it scape on arches it a shame you cant keep it that low in pic looking nice tho

Managed to get out of work early and take some proper pics of the car!!

jpg004472.jpg

jpg004478.jpg

jpg004461-1.jpg

This is now daily ride height, once rear arches have been roles and front has been fettle s a bit I can drop it more,

I had 4 people in the car on Sunday, and the ride was still comfy!!

It's, erm... Lowered a lot, haha, bottom adjusters all the way down,

Its a standard bumper with the lexus corner spats fitted and the middle part of bumper sprayed black, Wanted something different so didnt go for the usual sport bumper.

Its a standard bumper with the lexus corner spats fitted and the middle part of bumper sprayed black, Wanted something different so didnt go for the usual sport bumper.

hello mate. please where can i get the corner spats fitted in the picture

hello mate. please where can i get the corner spats fitted in the picture

They come up on e-bay every now and again but they are rare, some lexus dealers still have them BUT they are around £400.

I really like your dial kit Barry. Where did u get it?

Hi mate Jason (aka Demon) makes them i think he is making up a fresh batch soon :)

Here is my 300 , just has it cleaned before winter!

man if you just focus on the reflection of fence on the door, it appears like as if your car is plated in gold!

• Like 1

Take me a while for me find to rite car and colour, and the condition top of the range!, too bad the car spend most of time in park hardly drive .

Just standard

Well, standard apart from the grille, the chin spoiler on the front bumper, the sideskirts, and probably the rear bumper skirt too ;)

Nice IS patrickM. , how much did u lowed ur car ?

Alot! :P I have a coilover suspension. I think it is about 60-70mm on this image.

I have had it all the way down on the coilovers and on stock 17" Lexus rims, it was scraping the buttom on even small speedbumps. It was LOW! :P Think that would be about a 100mm lowering maybe more. :)