Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post Pics Of Your Lexus

Like the colour of your car bigsteve200 what is it call?, btw what your sitting on spring or coilover. Glad u didn't sell it such a lovely car.

Like the colour of your car bigsteve200 what is it call?, btw what your sitting on spring or coilover. Glad u didn't sell it such a lovely car.

thanks mate, its Kodiak Sky(kind of a pearl beige/grey) its on Daiyama coilovers sat about 60mm lower than standard

had rear arches rolled and pulled slighlty but im running 18x9.5" on the rear so had no option lol , the ride is really good still, very comfortable for a car lowered on coilovers, handles well and doesnt destroy your spine on long trips

Remember when it was sunny? here's my car before the drive to Nottingham last Sunday . . the one before, for the meet up!!

Is it me or is the sportcross more champaine'y in colour than plat ice?

I was wondering the same too...

I'm loving what people have done to there is200's good job guys :)

am I the only one with a green lexus :( its looking a bit plane any ideas on what to do with it?

p.s my cd player has just died error 3.

Remember when it was sunny? here's my car before the drive to Nottingham last Sunday . . the one before, for the meet up!!

attachicon.gifSportCross Sunshine.JPG

Is it me or is the sportcross more champaine'y in colour than plat ice?

Hi PetayV8, Yeah, mine is Persian Quartz. It's almost gold with metalic flakes in the paint, it was an optional extra from new. I've been checking theis200/is300 brochure . . .

Creeper

CAM00096.jpg

Just realised which car this is, You would't recognise it from the car you bought, Excellent job you have done...just awesome.

Thanks Ian, it feels more 'yours' when you put the effort into it.

• Like 1

IS200_Color_zps814560ba.png

Damietta Quartz according to the Brochure, but Persian Quartz on the log book. Beige if you're talking to a mechanic.

The St Lucia Pearl looks like an amazing colour to have on an IS. I have never seen one in that colour before. Do we have any in the club?