Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Tune Air Fuel Ratio

MarkoIS

Hi,

I have installed the Camcon in my IS200 but I do not know how to tune the AFR properly. I do not have any AFR gauge with wideband O2 sensor and I do not know if it really useful to tune the AFR.

Actually, If someone can give the method to tune this AFR it would be nice. Do I need to disable the other O2 sensors to be sure that my new setting is valid? If someone here is a tuner and can help me it would be great for me.

Thanks to all.

Hey MarkoIS have no idea on how to tune this unit as I don't have one installed but would be worth contacting this company based in Japan either call or e-mail them for a step by step document on how to tune air/fuel mixture on the IS although they have discontinued selling camcon they should be able to help or point to the right direction. scroll all the way down for thier contact details. have you noticed any gains in terms of engine responsiveness, power, torque or mpg improvement after fitting Camcon? Guys in US mentioned on a few forums the Lexus ECU fights it and over writes the Camcon programming after a while but not sure how accurate this is!

http://www.nengun.com/power-enterprise/camcon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links