Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheap Insurance ?

mickthevick

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to getting cheaper car insurance for my is200.

Extremely difficult as various insurers work to different parameters. Age, occupation, postcode, mileage, vehicle, are some but insurers seem to assume different risk factors for the same factors. My GS430 is insured with Churchill and when I renew mid October it will be £291 fully comp, £350 total excess.By far the best for my details but they might not be for you. Comparison sites are expensive generally so I would spend time on the net or on the phone contacting various insurers.

Churchill was the cheapest for me too until they said that because of the value of my car they would not insure it for theft unless I had a £200 tracker fitted ( plus £100 a year subscription ), total £300, and this would only be necessary for the first year, as after this time the cars value would have dropped to the extent that the tracker would no longer be necessary for there insurance, :iraqi-info-minister: so I went to LV who did not insist on a tracker and was only £48 more.

This is why you don’t here of insurance companies going bust, the next thing will be that it must be kept in a locked and alarmed garage 24/7, and you are not allowed to drive it on a public road. :driving:

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to getting cheaper car insurance for my is200.

Extremely difficult as various insurers work to different parameters. Age, occupation, postcode, mileage, vehicle, are some but insurers seem to assume different risk factors for the same factors. My GS430 is insured with Churchill and when I renew mid October it will be £291 fully comp, £350 total excess.By far the best for my details but they might not be for you. Comparison sites are expensive generally so I would spend time on the net or on the phone contacting various insurers.

spot on....

unless u paying in high excess (few years NCB) and install black-box from insure company on to your Lexus sport to monitor all your driving movement.

You'll be looking around £1000ish if you recently bought the car. I might be wrong but that's what i'm paying now on Tesco insurance... (just changed to it) Direct**** was really too much after 3 years with them and the price never drop below £800..... check few car insurer or set up a monthly payment if annual payment is too much for you.... they all rip-off... and what can we do about it keeping the police from chasing us for not insuring our vehicle :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links