Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Interesting stuff

It's nearly official.

I shall be in the tyre trade very soon. Soon you will be able to buy tyres much cheaper than you can buy in any garage.

I have struck a deal with my partner to deal in tyres on the internet. Whtether you are a trader or private owners we will be able to undercut anyone! Hopefully anyway.

High spec performance tyres mostly.

watch this post... by early next week I shall know the pricing structure.

Can I ask alot of you to post me some prices on tyres with the specifications and I will let you all know what i get them for!

yeah ... i had a call from my business partner who told me that he is creating a new company ( one of many businesses :) ) in dealing with high performance tyres and asked if I would like to join him...

We are buying in every brand available and will be alot cheaper than normal stores.

Funny that.. mine need replacing!

nah it was really weird.. i just got acall from my busiess partner saying he has an endless supply of tyres... all at much cheaper rates due to no overheads for premises

gonna be online sales apparently

here comes another website ... :o

i shall be getting either an bigger lexus and newer or a Supra.. I want something that is quick! but if i become that millionaire I would probably get something more Tasty...

Aston? Porche?

well the SC430 looks nice.. but when i spend all the money and i am poor again i will have to face the fual costs :o

but what the hell... at least i can be a poser for a year!

yeah... they look.. but they would look even more with a SC430!