Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Footwell Lights.

sxe10mike

I don't think you got any replies as the standard IS doesn't have footwell lights. Maybe there was a special edition that does. The harness isn't there for it. You would have to get some for another car and take a feed off the ignition backlight - its the nearest that comes on with the doors. You could even use an LED strip that you see for a couple of quid on eBay.

• 3 months later...

All I know is that they were an optional extra on the IS200 and the Altezza. I have no pictures right now. I never got around to getting pictures of my friend's Altezza. I did see a set for sale on eBay before but they were very very expensive.

Why not just get some neon's / LED strip lights, tuck them up behind the dash and wire them into the door lights?

I'm a bit of an OEM aficionado. So that's why I'm on this search for them. :)

Looks like that's what they are Matt.

Yeah they look like LED's in that picture but the genuine lamps are green.

• 2 weeks later...

Em i dont think ill title myself as that, but i sure am keen and very interested to know all this type of stuff.... I was in the process of turning my Focus Zetec into a Ghia but realised i was wasting my time and bought my IS :wub:

As of now ive got on mine OEM mats, exhaust trim, mud flats and sport grill. I got a aftermarket cargo net and lip spoiler as they are both identical to OEM. I still want a OEM boot mat and im missing a few tools out of my set i want to sometime replace.

Like you mentioned after a bit of research ive noticed the footwell lights were fitted to Altezza's more for some reason, but tbh i think im gonna get some warm white LEDs and hook them up to the ignition barrel

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links