Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dab Question

czm

I recently had my new 2013 model CT200h delivered and really enjoying getting used to it after having BMW's for a while.

I have a question about the DAB, I have the Sat Nav pack and it has the new 2013 softwear. It there any way you can show the song/artist information like you can on all DAB players?

I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I still use my old Garmin. I have used the Toyota group system and also the Honda group system and found them both to be more awkward to use. Built in sat nav has lost a lot of its appeal. The garmin is particularly useful when leaving the car to continue the journey on foot. I would guess that most portable sat nav systems hold the same advantages over the built in systems.

I chose Garmin because they had been making sat nav for marine applications for a long time before sat nav became popular in cars. I therefore made an assumption that they would have already ironed out a lot of the glitches and issues. I have no cause for complaints. :)