Pálmi G

hello im new here and i am searching for 1-2 lexus 18 inch grand prix wheels

part number: pz439c0670zr

im in iceland so it is difficult to fiind it here

the wheels are on the car below

01.jpg

sorry if my english is bad

These are the rarest wheels ever!

Ive never seen them on an IS on the road. I would love a set as I think they look brilliant. So hard to find, or find good ones. As you can see from the wheels Matt found in the links above, if you do find them they seem to be in poor condition :(

Their not made anymore and I believe they were only available through Lexus so there's not many here in the UK either.

these wheels are 18"x8,5 but mine are 18"x7,5

and isn´t the center a bit diffrent ?

Yeah, they aren't the wheels you are looking for. Those eBay ones are mk1 gs300 Sport wheels.

• 2 months later...

My car a Lexus gs300 year 2005. Started pulling to the left. This was annoying. I balanced the wheels a d aligned the car, but it still

Kept pulling to the left. I changed all the tires. I had 245x 45x18

I got some Dunlop Japan , 275x40x18 and changed all four, even tho I noticed the left front tire may have been thebaddie.

Car runs nice now. Are these sizes good ? Or should I put smaller tires in front ?

Lexuspcl8811

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links