Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Reverse Bulbs

Zee007

Here's the deal,

A few people may have noticed the Blue Reverse bulbs and RYAN from TOC is organising a GB for both forums, prices will differ between Gold and non-Gold members.

During the day they look like....

Blue_reverse_bulb.sized.jpg

When they're on they look like.....

Blue_reverse_bulb_on.sized.jpg

And at night they look like....

Blue_Reverse_Lights.sized.jpg

Simple comparison....

Compare_the_difference.sized.jpg

They are a lot brighter than your normal reverse light.

These bulbs are being sold as a pair, for non-Gold members they will cost £12.

If you are interested please add to this list.

If your a Gold Member please add your name to the list in the Gold Section (CLICK HERE) - You get more of a discount!.

This will be an ongoing Group Buy but to get it up and running we need as many people as possible to sign up. Further details on payments and your address details for delivery will follow.

Thanks,

Zee

11 SETS already sold in GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Any more takers before the group buy closes.......?

I also thought I would re-post the legality around reverse lights for those concerened - purchase these bulbs at your own discretion. I have established the the colour of the reverse light/bulb must be white according to the Statutory Instrument 1989 No. 1796 (The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations 1989).

Full details can be found here for Reverse Lights

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links