Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think Of Buying Lexus Is 200

colmg

I ment shame is300 are auto

It could be driven as a manual if you wish but without the hassle of having to clutch down to grab the next gear or drop down the next gear or two as your speed increases/decreases. I think its best of both worlds cus it can be driven in full auto mode during heavy start stop traffic and flicked over to M mode along with ECT PWR button for full driver control when approaching twisties or for a performance drive..this mode changes the engine and exhaust note aswell to a more throatier sporty sound..

am not missing a manual gearbox :glare:

Yeah even my friend who loves his manual cars said he actually really enjoyed driving my IS200 auto and that doesnt even have the M mode being a 200. The auto boxes in these are good and glide through the gears like a knife through soft butter

I do miss my auto box. My car had a 5 speed auto box and I loved it. I'm lazy though. Not fat, just lazy...

Still getting used to changing gears after all this time. Funny if you come off the M18 at 70MPH and come to a halt at the roundabout still in 6th without dipping the clutch..... :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links