Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gauging Interest For A Meet In East Midlands Area.

IHgs300

I'll come if it's for definate. I live in Wiltshire so will be a bit of a trek but I'm up for it :)

Thats great Chris, Thinking towards summer to give people plenty of time.

Looking for suggestions from people as to dates to suit everyone.

The above venue seems a good bet, just need feedback from members

I'll come if it's for definate. I live in Wiltshire so will be a bit of a trek but I'm up for it :)

Bloody hell Chris, thought it would be a bit of a trek for me at just over 50 miles but if you're travelling 3 times that then I might have to pop up and come along...

Needs to be summer though as I hate the wet and cold.. :lol:

Yes Ray, good man. It'll be worth it if we get enough together. I missed out on the meet In Salisbury in November as it was on my wife's birthday!

Agree that we should do it in the summer in nice weather so we can get turn up with the cars looking their best :)

I think Sunday is probably the best day as more members will be available to attend.

The 1st month realistically when it may be warmish and still daylight at 4.00pm is probably May as previously mentioned so how about Mayday Sunday, still along time off but will give plenty of time to get people involved.

Also remember these meets have always been family affairs so wifes/girlfriends/boyfriends and children are all welcome.

If we can get names down I'll edit a list as it builds up.

^^ :lol:

Same here but kids love it! (Including me).... :ph34r:

I'll be there depending on when we're on holidays as last year I missed out on 3 meets because we were sat in the sun abroad most of the time.. B)

hi ian not sure if this is the thread! you ment please exuse my ignorance.my name ted55.lol

You found us Ted, welcome along.

thanks ian.looking forward to it, ill bring the wife shes always saying i dont take her anywear.lol on holiday in sept not sure whot dates yet :flowers: