Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

Today was great, the and the convoy was brilliant, good to meet everyone that came.

I will see if any of the pictures I took are good enough to upload 2moro.

Hope everyone got back safely, my nav got me lost 3 times and tried to put me on the toll road!

• Like 3

I've just read through the lot after ahving a 4 hr delay. I've just got back home as some moron crashed near J25 and been stuck on the M1 for quite a while.

Pictures look good! Awaiting some more.

A big thanks to Ian for organising the do - good choice of venue. Horse burgers not bad either!

What a great day! Hollywood couldn't have made it up - sunny weather, great cars and just really nice to meet all of you. Would love to do many more meets and can't wait until the next one. :outforcount:

A bit remiss of me to forget to do this, sorry, but a belated thank you Ian, for organising this meet, I for one, can't wait for the next one,It was such a gas to meet everyone, and talk Lexus, if we have another, and it's an overnighter,( camping out?) I would volunteer to bring, set-up, and cook barbecued food, (can also cater for vegetarian tastes) just a thought?

• Like 2

A friend of mine has a mobile bar as a little sideline business (fully licensed) and if we booked early enough and had quite a few people, then I am sure he would be happy to serve us for the evening. Would fit in well with Iains barbecue idea....

Slight off-topic, is anyone attending Japfest next weekend? Would be a good chance to catch-up again.

I know Chris is going, was just wondering if anyone else is too.. :)