Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

Took my LS down to town today, had it washed, dried, polished and valeted, scrubbed-up a treat, driving back home, and the heavens opened, can't win!

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, - will be at Newport Pagnell for 9.00am, to join the convoy.

I'm going to be up very bright and early in the morning for a wash/wax and vacuum...gonna scrub her up as close to my departure as possible as the pigeons round here have a habit of redecorating anything that sits on my driveway!

• Like 1

With all this talk of a convoy, who's gonna be rubber ducky? :D wonder how long it will be and if you'll get stopped by any smokeys! Will be really good to meet everyone, looking forward to it....bringing my camera so I can get some decent photos....make sure you put your best makeup on gents!

With all this talk of a convoy, who's gonna be rubber ducky? :D wonder how long it will be and if you'll get stopped by any smokeys!

Fair point Jeremy, but at the same time I don't really anticipate any issues. *knocks on wood*

We're pretty much going to be on the motorway for about 95% of the journey, so it's highly unlikely for anyone to fall out of the convoy, unless they're driving really slow :P

What I would suggest to all participants is to leave their headlights switched on, so it will be easier to keep track of the convoy.

Have a good time everyone! very sorry again i couldnt make it and really gutted. I really hope we can organize something again in the summer. On a good note i still spent 4 hours cleaning and detailing my car yesterday regardless :P

btw maybe next time we can have a competition on the best IS or Lexus in general and Ian can go round with a clip board B)

Me and Finn had a good time. It was good to meet everyone and put faces to names. Roll on the next one :-)

• Like 2

Well just got back home from the meeting (via wollaton park to see napoleon get his ***** kicked in a re-enactment, shame they didn't guillotine him).

Has been a really nice day and thanks Mr Sun for making an appearance, met some good peeps at the Lexi meet, even my other half liked it and she don't do cars and meets, so much so she wants to go to the next one.

Glad i could help out with fixing up a satnav issue for one of the attendee's, sorry now as i'm crap at names.

Big thanks must go to all who made it, and especially to Ian for the setting the meet up

Cya next time and i will stay longer as well.

• Like 1

Hi Ian, I am unable to open that link for some reason.

Solved it, found the link here :)

Hi Ian, I am unable to open that link for some reason. I get the following message:

LOC_Error_zpsc7438517.png

Any ideas?

Same for Me too

Sorry Guy's should be fixed now,

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/82233-east-midlands-meet-picture-thread/

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who I met at the meet today, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, great to put faces to the names, -we really have to do this again sometime soon......

• Like 3

@ Ally sorry if i made you wait...

had a bad start to the day with my Is200 not wanting to start !! ..

pictures look good, hope to be at the next one...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links