Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

I can meet at Trowell services if anyone is going to be about? and proceed to the destination... :driving:

Was thinking around 10am

Nice 1 Pete :)

I'm aiming for 11am as I have a bit of a drive :whistling:

The more i thought about it the more i just had to come, will be good fun and i rarely get chance to drive my IS on a good run

Look forward to meeting you Chris :)

1. IanS200 + wife and kids
2. ChrisIS200SportTTE
3. Steve 2006
4. Ted55
5. Sparkystav (provisionally)
6. Stuart Aspey
7. LexIS200sport
8. Mikeys IS
9. BenIS
10. Ally
11. istanbul05

12. J8pfc ( will attend if not working)

13. Mike (bluesman)

14. Gsdude

15. Dinho. (provisionally)

16. Lukie (maybe)

17. Lordturns

18. Bassman

19 Noreen is200 (provisionally)

20. Adgti (Maybe)

21. Panya
22. Petayv8
23. Lakeey

im farily new to this.. but would love to tag along.. count me in

Welcome to the club mate, added you to the list,See you there.

Ok for those who wanna meet up at Newport Pagnell services, how about we meet up at 9 how that sound?

Sounds good mate :)

What I would suggest is to aim to arrive at the Newport Pagnell services at 9:00am, as Panya mentioned, and after a brief meet-and-greet with everyone we set off at 9:10am sharp?

I can meet at Trowell services if anyone is going to be about? and proceed to the destination... :driving:

Is it the one along the M1? Isn't it further up north from the exit to Plank & Leggit (J24)... or is Google Maps messing with me?

This time next week we will be scrutinising each others babies. Lets hope the sun keeps on shining. During the week I shall be getting her ladyship cleaned inside and out.

Look forward to meeting everyone and putting faces to those ID's. Mike

• Like 1

I like the sound of a convoy! I'm driving from Wolverhampton, my route would be the A38, but I could do M6 and join the M42 if thats the route people are taking?

I'm not sure what service stations are around down there.

And i'll definitely have a few cleaning agents in the boot! lol

sadly due to family commitment's I won't be able to attend, hope you all have a good day tho !

Sorry to hear that Luke, maybe see you at the next one.

To Dinho, BenIS, and petayV8; there is a truck stop at M1 J23. Perhaps we could meet you guys there to join the convoy, en-route to Plank & Leggit?

I found the stop on Google Maps (click to enlarge):

Capture_zps39d49859.png

Here is the website for that stop: http://www.j23truckstop.com/

I guess this could work for those coming from Birmingham (and around it). What do we think?

Just washed and waxed the car Ian... Last time before the meet! I wonder if it'll look this good next Sinday after a week of commuting and then driving to and from Swansea? Doubt it :whistling: lol

I dont think it will stay shiny either Chris..LOL.....Noticed someone above mentioned pristine examples ....steer clear of mine then, it's far from pristine... :msn-cry:

To Dinho, BenIS, and petayV8; there is a truck stop at M1 J23. Perhaps we could meet you guys there to join the convoy, en-route to Plank & Leggit?

I found the stop on Google Maps (click to enlarge):

Capture_zps39d49859.png

Here is the website for that stop: http://www.j23truckstop.com/

I guess this could work for those coming from Birmingham (and around it). What do we think?

This falls on my route so would def be up for meeting here

That stop is fine by me.

Need to arrange a time

But...... I've just screwed my back bumper trying the mop on it and went through the paint a good 4 or 5 times!

Cant even disguise them. Makes me not want to go anywhere now

Alrighty then, Google Maps suggests that it will take us about 50 minutes to get from the Newport Pagnell services to the truck stop at M1 J23.

Here is a map of the convoy: http://goo.gl/maps/aWUAi

With that in mind, can I ask that those keen to join us from the truck stop at J23 to be there at 10:00am? We will then leave in what should be a reasonably numbered convoy and arrive at Plank & Leggit by 10:20am :driving:

All in favour? :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links