Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Area Meet. Sunday May 5

IHgs300

Hi guys. Yes meeting at that truck stop is a much better idea, im most deff up for that. so put me down :)

10am Junction 23 Lorry Park and then onwards to Plank & Leggit

Will program route into my Navi now :rolleyes:

(prolly going to be early btw, traffic is unpredictable)

And like i said, cant stay long im sorry, im going to a beer festival that afternoon (ale in the dale) so i want to set off back no later than 1pm, preferably 1230, but really looking forward to it and meeting everyone :)

• Like 1

Well im planning on going down to the lorry park aswell to meet up with that convoy. If you want to go down to come back up again, i could meet you at trowell on the way to the lorry park?

Well im planning on going down to the lorry park aswell to meet up with that convoy. If you want to go down to come back up again, i could meet you at trowell on the way to the lorry park?

Looks like I'll be convoying on my own :-( Anyone coming along the A50 from the west?

I'll be coming from stafford, A518 joining to the A50 near Uttoxeter could meet you there

• Like 1

Ive got bad news folks. I cant make it anymore. My brothers been waiting for his new house to get finished and hes just found out hes getting the keys on Friday (bloody council) and i promised him help with the move. I just cant sqeeze the meet in now sorry. Im really gutted but hopefully will be around for next one. Hope im aloud to cancel Ian? :mat:

Get some pics for me pls

No problem Pete. Hope to see you on the next one. No doubt there will be a thread with loads of pics for you to see.

Take care mate, Ian.

@Lakeey I'd be up for that. There is a layby about 1 minute after you join the A50 from your junction, if you want to meet there? What time do you fancy? :-)

• Like 1

Yeah, getting excited now. I'm at Center Parcs just now, so if the weather is bad on Saturday,I'lI be coming in a dirty car :-(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links