Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

In Built Dvd Rear Facing Head Rests

Hi all,

I have a GS450h on a 58 plate and wondered if these were obtainable. I do not want a Halfords jobby - but a proper lexus kit - anyone know if possible and how much?

It would help keep the grand-daughter quiet on the trip to Cornwall !

Many thanks

Doug

I know of an easier trick.. worked a treat and cheaper

I got an ipad with an Ipad mount. worked like a dream and i drove 1000 miles and my daughter never said a peep

Another way is to get a folding case for the ipad and then get an elestic velcro strap.. tie round base of headrest and then feed the cover of the ipad through the strap.

Dvd plays in cars are so restrictive, not HD and you have to keep changing disks.. Ipad, load it up with cartoons and kids games.. bingo!

As Steve said, lol, and you can take it between cars, the office, home, etc!!

I know it's always nice to have a pukka system, but for the money an iPad is the way to go....and it doesn't increase your cars value by having a pukka system fitted.

I've DVD / games system fitted into mine with Bluetooth wireless headphones n controllers USB etc etc.plays separate DVDs so youngest watches cartoons n oldest his ones... Wer in car wen I bought it but costed £1500 ( glad they where already fitted lol).... Keeps my kids quiet n content... Can't remember make at mo but can get info for you later from handbooks ....

Thanks for all your replies - Graham your car interior looks wicked ! - I appreciate the ipad advise but I have just paid 18.5k for the car and wanted something bespoke.

I don't worry about a cars value. My car was about 48.5k new - 3 years later with only 10k miles and one owner with full service history 18.5k ! and i bought it off a dealer !! how much did he pay for it ?

When/if i go to sell it all the negatives will come out of the buyer/salesman - no boot space - bit thirsty - petrol - no one wants these type of cars - brand not prestige enough - God knows what I will be offered ! - But hey we all know when your buying it's a different story - this car is lovely - so fast - comfortable - smooth to drive - got all the gadgets - eco friendly.

As far as I am concerned the previous owner took the biggest hit - I will just enjoy because

having owned lots of cars in my life not one has been a sound investment for me regardless of the age/badge. :driving:

• 1 month later...

Update - Had Rosan AV7900 DVD's (touch screen full HD with head phones and games controllers) full leather colour coded to car fitted £950 + vat.

They look amazing and have got the old head rests should I want to sell without them !!