Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Morning Tiger .

It is cheaper if you can collect the oil for free. If you start to pay for it, there is no point doing it, to me anyway. I know a lot start to jump on it ( thinking its cheaper , etc...) and undercut you as they go to restos offering money, cloth, what ever. This is messy, time consumming, and a little tedious, its not all rosy.

I lost few collections as I refuse to pay for a waste because someone out the blue decided he'll pay for it. The problem there is that those who pay sometimes find out its not worth it, then leave, but the resto had a taste of the money offered and never give it for free again. Viscious circle. Tut tut...

I should have say its not free, this is where those who pay get it wrong as they found out that it cost filters, electricity, time at odd hours to collect before the resto open and all. Then after awhile some give up.

This is why if the oil is free its OK, if its not its an extra cost / burden that some forgot to add ;)

This is the only way you can run those big diesel tho, I came back with deflated tires, wasn't aware of the proper pressure... and it did just over 17mpg :msn-oh:

They usually do 22/ 25. But even at that, you need a wealthy wallet to feed the beast...

Again I am impressed at the rust free... Those Japanases are doing well :)

Happy week :)

Olivier