Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What do think of this wheel?

Leexus

Hey thats funny!!! went to my local wheel man the other day & asked him what 18" wheels he had for an IS & he said 'radius R6!' He didnt have have a pic so ive been waiting to see what they look like. I think they are nice but look a bit like the standard wheel...so im prob going to go for something else. found a great place online think its called the wheel upgrade or something..here's the link http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/Whe...0&autoYear=2001 & you can actually see the wheels on the car & pick your car colour too!! Great fun when youve nothing else to do :smilegrin:

I think these ( Radius R6) would look awesome on the car. I agree that they do look similair to the standard wheel but I don't see that as being a minus point as I think the original wheels look really good. If you could manage the 19" wheel it would look spot on.

Yeah, I like the look of the of the stock wheels. Too bad that they are not

available in 18" or even 19". :( That's why I'm considering to get the Radius R6.

Very simple 5-spoke design...but great look!