Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cd Multichanger Not Working

Sorry to hear that Stuart, if you can get discs out, when you come to load them press load button and wait until its says load cd1 and lights turn green same for disc 2 ect, if you dont follow this procedure it doesnt like it.and shows errors.

This is what I did when I first loaded the changer, I haven't changed the CDs since. I'll get it fixed soon.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit out. Casing removed. CD's removed. Casing reattached. Unit put back in car. Everything working again. Yippee

Make sure you pay close attention when loading the CD's.....gotta go at exactly the right angle to the loading mouth. Its a bit of a knack.

After me bragging that mine worked perfectly karma has bit me in the a s s!!

My CD player reads error1.... :(

It is easy and quick to to take the casing off. The metal bit over the cd, not the casing, is spring loaded and you can gently pry the cds out through the top.

I had the audio unit out repaired and back in in less than 30 mins. I forgot the masking tape . . . .

Unit out. Casing removed. CD's removed. Casing reattached. Unit put back in car. Everything working again. Yippee

Make sure you pay close attention when loading the CD's.....gotta go at exactly the right angle to the loading mouth. Its a bit of a knack.

I thought I did! Though I was probably a little impatient.

It's easily done.

Took my sons out...removed the misaligned CD put it all back in the car. Sat with him in the car....first CD in! You can hear its gone in wrong. Take the whole lot back out of the car..back into the kitchen....remove CD and start again!

Like you say though once you have the hang of it you can do it 20 mins. Please use tape protection...if you scratch the side cheeks you will be really annoyed. Some of those edges are very sharp.

It's easily done.

Took my sons out...removed the misaligned CD put it all back in the car. Sat with him in the car....first CD in! You can hear its gone in wrong. Take the whole lot back out of the car..back into the kitchen....remove CD and start again!

Like you say though once you have the hang of it you can do it 20 mins. Please use tape protection...if you scratch the side cheeks you will be really annoyed. Some of those edges are very sharp.

I noticed when taking out the heated seat button section, it was scratched quite badly. I'd be more annoyed if it was a newer car. I'm just happy it's working properly.

• 1 year later...

It's easily done.

I noticed when taking out the heated seat button section, it was scratched quite badly. I'd be more annoyed if it was a newer car. I'm just happy it's working properly.

Hi Stuart,

I am having the exact same problem. Do you still have the document to remove the stereo?