Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

O/s/f Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly Is200

morning all!

I want to try get hold of a wheel bearing hub assembly to rule out where this noise is coming from, There was a comment to a post which i now cant locate, saying that someone did the same thing to solve a similar sound which worked also reducing the sound from his wife. im going to locate a used part to try and swap them over. Even if it works and starts up again six months down the line..at least id know the cause and action required. im not up for ringing lexus as the banks not permitting a great deal so i am saving any embarrassment for now lol

i have seen used parts between 40 and 70 notes,which is a loss i can handle if it does not silence the mrs...i mean.....the car

Anyone ever bought a complete hub assembly for the front of there IS200? if so do you mind sharing how much for?

• 1 month later...

Www.japarts.co.uk search Lexus and IS and I think front wheel bearing is on page 5. Cost new is £74.99. I'm not a hundred percent sure it is the full assembly, but there should be someone to confirm or deny that, either here or there. Also, the part is new.

Thats not the whole hub anyway, just the bearing kit, you will need a machine press to do this so a garage is recommended which could charge £30-£60 depends on area, but that is the bearing you need for the front, bear in mind that if you buy a 2nd hand hub, it must be of low mileage and age otherwise say in 6 montha it goes again etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links