Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

So by refusal to answer the above post, you're admitting you can't, because you made it up and have no evidence to support your statements and claims?

I refer you back to the random comment you made earlier about making yourself less of a human. You have just done so.

matt i can answer but do i want to answer?? NO .... like i said give this thread a coffee break and a KitKat it really needs it.

I went to Toyota this morning and asked for a 4 door Supra, all the staff laughed at me, I said whats the problem, they said there isn't a 4 door Supra, I said yes there is,, this guy on LOC has got one, and showed them the picture, they are all still rolling on the floor laughing now. I'm saddened by this :(

• Like 3

And in 3 weeks I will be able to fly Jumbo jets, I bought a flight simulator and i'm picking it up very quickly, I can land one on a farm if I wanted no problem!

• Like 2

noby76, on 29 Mar 2013 - 11:29, said:

Yes transporter everyone could come on a forumn and say thay owned this and that.. i also owned a Nissan GTR but got rid of it due to having more speed and an auto box

That's true - anyone COULD come on an Internet forum and say whatever they want. But only a child would actually lie about such things, and least of all on an Internet forum. Lying about such things is pointless and just further cements that person as being a little boy, and discredits anything they say.

Surely you wouldn't lie about what cars you've owned on an Internet forum would you?

Now please, back to this;

noby76, on 29 Mar 2013 - 10:37, said:

You are a waste of space matt your project was simple undress your IS and let us see a crankshaft once you done put it back again .simples

Once again, you've run avoidance. You've tried to move the entire thing onto something else to cover up the fact you cannot provide evidence to back up the claims you have made.

Lets use your logic. I asked you to back up your claims, and I asked you first. So, when you have done so, and I'm satisfied with your evidence, I will video myself removing the crankshaft from my IS200 and post it on YouTube for you to learn from

That's fair, because I asked you to complete your "challenge" first.

Agreed?

Dinho ask Toyota to give you an NA Auto Supra for the day and lets all see if my IS300 can not go like it... and like i said if it puts 5 car lengths on me? i will remove the 4 door Supra from my signature.. i think everyone can agree to this..

Aint arsed about the speed I just wanted a 4 door Supra and they said it doesn't exist. I'm gona google it, maybe someone in the World has had one custom built from scratch..

No need to waste your time googling buddy will pop my bonnet open for you to take a picture then go to Toyota and compare the engine code i have in mine to the one under that of Supra NA and let us know if the engine codes differ.

Now please, back to this;

noby76, on 29 Mar 2013 - 10:37, said:

You are a waste of space matt your project was simple undress your IS and let us see a crankshaft once you done put it back again .simples

Once again, you've run avoidance. You've tried to move the entire thing onto something else to cover up the fact you cannot provide evidence to back up the claims you have made.

Lets use your logic. I asked you to back up your claims, and I asked you first. So, when you have done so, and I'm satisfied with your evidence, I will video myself removing the crankshaft from my IS200 and post it on YouTube for you to learn from

That's fair, because I asked you to complete your "challenge" first.

Agreed?

We're waiting for knobend to substantiate and defend his claims/statements about people. He can't, and he realises this, but were waiting for him to try - because if he doesn't he will be admitting he is just a deluded little boy

If its about having say a mazda rx8 engine in a Citroen saxo, that doesn't make the saxo a Mazda rx8 otherwise all fords for the last 12 years are mazdas and Volvos and so on......

If its about power after having a quick look the is200 can have 220bhp+ while still n/a and using the std eninge.

If its about handing the is200 is better than the is300. Manual gearbox plus lighter makes the is200 handle better.

If its about I can do this and that on a car who gives a ****, theres always some one better at it....

We're waiting for knobend to substantiate and defend his claims/statements about people. He can't, and he realises this, but were waiting for him to try - because if he doesn't he will be admitting he is just a deluded little boy

Well I dont know whats been said but nobody can prove stuff about people as people have different thoughts about other people and have a different experience around them, like I wouldn't aks custom cages to make or fit a strut brace for my car let alone a roll cage but thats my xp with them which some will say there **** hot and others say thay dont know there ***** from the elbow...

No need to waste your time googling buddy will pop my bonnet open for you to take a picture then go to Toyota and compare the engine code i have in mine to the one under that of Supra NA and let us know if the engine codes differ.

I Just want a 4 door Supra, not bothered what engine is inside, I only purchase 4 door cars.

It's like hitting your head against a brick wall Ray! I have to admit I had a good laugh when I got home last night. thanks for this thread guys, it's pure gold!! :)

My personal favourite part of the entire thread was Noby claiming that the Con rods being thinner doesn't make them different... :lol:

Well thats like saying the zetec-r and the zetec-r st engine anit the same engine when thay are?

Thay have the same difference as you just pointed out?

Taken from my IS and other sources.

http://my.is/forums/f61/does-is300-have-same-engine-supra-351123/

Depends on which Supra engine you are referring to. The 2JZ-GE engines in both the IS300 and the NA Supra, in a nutshell, are pretty much identical for the exception of VVTi on the IS300. I believe the 2JZ-GE Supras did not have the VVTi until a certain model year (95? can't remember off hand). As for the 2JZ-GE vs 2JZ-GTE, there are quite a few differences - the most major and obvious being 2 turbos, lower compression, lighter weight rods. There's more, but those are pretty much the major items. The 2JZ-GE and 2JZ-GTE engines share the same basic design.

Well lets end this...

If you buy a stock is200 eninge and replace the con rods pistons crank vavles remove the vtti ect and fit a turbo does that make it a different engine NO its just a modded 12jd7gte engine what what ever its called...

• Like 1

Well thats like saying the zetec-r and the zetec-r st engine anit the same engine when thay are?

Thay have the same difference as you just pointed out?

Therefore they are different are they not, as they have a difference....

But there still the same engine anit thay.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links