Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

Ian, it's not about any of that. It's about Knobends lack of rational thought, inability to converse like an adult and childish "games" when his bluff has been called.

You see, what he will do now is one of their things. He will either come back on this thread and spout more unrelated drivel and/or challenge people to unrelated things/tasks in the hope of deflecting people away from waiting for him responding and addressing the key points he's been asked to - because as we, and he, knows he can't without condemning himself and making himself look a c0ck - OR he will not reply back at all, thus avoiding the key points he's been asked to address - because we, and he, knows he can't, for the aforementioned reasons

Both of which are very childlike and further affirm his lack of character. He'd actually get more respect (well, more than zero anyway) if he had the balls to post back saying he cannot back himself up and that he was wrong. But he won't do that - because he's a boy.

A good politician he'd make, but an AWFUL poker player. Absolutely dreadful...

i dont know any other to put this.

is a conrod in a VVTi 2JZ-GE IS300 same as a conrod in a pre 98 Naturally Aspirated Supra non VVTi 2JZ-GE ? NO

is a conrod in a VVTi 2JZ-GE IS300 same as a conrod in a 98-2002 Naturally Aspirated Supra VVTi 2JZ-GE? Yes

Why?? because VVTi Technology rendered having a thicker conrod useless. have a lighter conrod and your engine will rev quickly due to loosing some pounds/weight. add VVTi to a lighter but still powerful conrod and your Torque delivery will widen through the rev range.

It doesnt matter about con rods pistons ect everyone that goes from n/a to turbo changes these and its still the same engine just turbo powered.....

Haha I'm getting dragged into this...

So Noby and is153 you should meet up, I think you'd get on well :)

Chris you a nice guy mate and this is not about forming alliances its facts here mate

So tell us, what qualifications do you need to be a mechanic?

He already answered that - just a YouTube video and a DVD apparently

Today there in no such thing as a 'mechanic' (mores the pity) they're all 'engineers' today & to diagnose a fault they plug into a computer

Just take a look at the zetec-se 1.6 and 1.7 there still class as the same engine and not one part is interchangeable.

And then take a look at the zetec-r 2.0 and st 90% are interchangeable and there still the same engine and it only shares the same block.

I just read through this and agreed with what Ray said that's all Noby, not siding against you or with anybody else. If a component of an engine is different then it's different in my opinion.

I'll also say some of the comments directed at you Noby are a bit childish and uncalled for. I stopped name calling in secondary school.

I promise this Is my last contribution to this never ending thread, maybe some of you should think about leaving it now as well as its all going around in circles. I mean your even discussing zetec engines now?? WTF? 31 pages could turn into 60+ lol...

Happy Easter everybody and it's stopped snowing!!! :) :)

• Like 1

But it maybe the same engine as a supra but that doesnt make the car a supra.

Hell my track toy uses 95% of the parts from a ford puma but its still a fiesta. And the only difference is the rear of the shell the floor pan is the same.