Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow? Its All Over

noby76

Are you beginning to see his flaws, Ray? As you've cottoned onto, he cannot answer a simple, direct, question with a truthful and honest answer, and has to divert the subject, circumvent it, or blatantly ignore it, as he knows it will counteract all the other tosh he's posting.

Prime example; he tells me he won't reveal what he does for a living, which I asked, because it has nothing to do with the subject matter this thread was originally about. But yet when I ask him directly, and on several occasions, what 0-60 figures, top speed figures, Ferrari's, Nissan Skylines, the Nurburgring, etc etc have to do with winter and/or snow (which is the subject topic of this thread), he avoids/ignores the question and changed the subject. Why? Because the answer, the honest, truthful, answer is that none of it has anything to do with inter and/or snow. He won't admit that, even though he has to agree that's true, because it makes a mockery of him and his spiel. Trouble is he trapped himself in it, and now doesn't have a way out without either lying, or plain ignoring the question.

The mark of a fool - as I've said many times before...

I mean honestly - this is coming from the boy that says he can hold his IS300 at a constant speed of 150mph, sorry, a LONG constant speed of 150mph, yet only a few posts back he was telling us how he only did 147mph. Now suddenly it's a 150? (and don't even get me started at how he knows it was 147mph, considering the clocks don't have markers for individual points of speed, only numbers that increase by 20 and dots that indicate the 10s between them. Maybe it was 146?

Do i have to answer your question matt?? NO i don't.. i choose to answer questions when i want and to whom i want. If you want to know what what all these are doing on a snow thread then i suggest you trace back to early part of this thread and the answer will be staring you in the face about who brought up power to weight figures on this thread.

me a fool?? you come across an intelligent guy matt you really do and i applaud you :lol:

Can i hold my 2JZ engine at 150mph?? Yes i can and i know what speed I am currenlty doing when my neddle is sitting a quater way just above 150mph so i dont need markers or individual points of speed to know matt. I think you might need glasses

yes stick the same IS300 engine i have in the Vougue add a turbo to give it a bit of tourqe to shift that weight from a stand and you will do 170MPH

Well I just thought I'd have a quick look in to see how everyone is doing but I think that I need to have a look on eBay to find some wellies..... Nobys bull**** is staining my socks.....

I fear that Noby will be posting quite late tonight...... No school tomorrow.

give your socks a wash transporter . I recommend Ariel. IS300 is my Ariel whats yours?? :D

Are you beginning to see his flaws, Ray? As you've cottoned onto, he cannot answer a simple, direct, question with a truthful and honest answer, and has to divert the subject, circumvent it, or blatantly ignore it, as he knows it will counteract all the other tosh he's posting.

Yep! I get more sense out of my nearly two year old son. He only speaks three words!!

What we now know is:

• An IS300 can do 150MPH at a constant speed (might be a contender for LeMans 24)??

• Winter tyres are a waste of time as Pirelli summer tyres do the same job. (got new Pirelli's on the Celica but what do I know)

• In Britain the chance of snow is limited to two weeks.

• Spring starts a month earlier down south....

• BMW's are sh!t

• The IS300 outruns anything "in it's weight capacity"¿ varying from 200 to 300BHP N/A or turbocharged... (even though it won't outrun a 325)...

• Everybody's driving experience is the same and weather conditions never change so we can base times, top speed and acceleration on figures between different cars.

• The IS300 is classed as a performance car.

The IS300 does defy the laws of physics.

There was me thinking the IS300 was just a mid-class standard vehicle.....

• summer tyres does a good job in winter where i live
  • fact that spring officiall starts on the 20th of does not mean it cannot come 20 days earlier as we all know how unpredictable weather is in UK.
  • Yes BMW's are Sh!t been there done that.
  • Never said IS300 outruns anything but will outrun yours tho. :lol: IS300 wont outrun a 325i?? why dont you try a 330Ci.. on a straight line my mates 330Ci always stares at my round lights in a race.
  • if a car is capable of 150mph? guess what.. its classed as a performance car
  • give me a reason why it wont dey laws of physics?? physics tells me a 270bhp car with less weight should accelerate faster than it but this wasnt the case.
  • IS300 mid class standard vehicle?? chuck a turbo in it and change the head to a GTE spec and you can eat an M5 for breakfast . lots of guys on the US forumns have done this.

You should be in politics Nobby. You talk so much ***** !

Those were all extracted from your posts and now you're trying to twist your own writing?

You shouldn't even be driving never mind 'racing' with the drugs you're on............

will run for MP in Yorkshire ray.. and feel free to pop round to my office for a cuppa if i win.. and maybe you can have a spin in my magic IS300..

Do i have to answer your question matt?? NO i don't.. i choose to answer questions when i want and to whom i want.

We know EXACTLY why you "choose" not to answer the question - because you know you can't (at least honestly) answer it without showing up yourself as a fool and a hypocrite.

me a fool?? you come across an intelligent guy matt you really do and i applaud you :lol:

Yes, you. And yes, seemingly, I'm far more intelligent than yourself - I wouldn't class tying yourself up and trapping yourself in your own words, then contradicting yourself as intelligent. As such, I do not applaud you. Not in the slightest.

Can i hold my 2JZ engine at 150mph?? Yes i can...

Can you? Because you never have - 147mph isn't 150mph, as you well know. So how do you know you can hold you car "over a long distance" at 150mph if you've never done it?

...and i know what speed I am currenlty doing when my neddle is sitting a quater way just above 150mph so i dont need markers or individual points of speed to know matt. I think you might need glasses

The trouble is, you'd know full well that at 150mph (sorry, 147 - you haven't done 150mph), you can only glance at the speedo very briefly. You'd be covering 220 feet per second. And since we know you've never been on a racetrack, then we know it wasn't in a "controlled environment", but rather a public road. So we know the tarmac won't be as smooth and flat as racetrack tarmac, so you'd need both hands on the wheel and full concentration on the road and objects ahead/aside. To be staring at the speedo (and you would need to stare at it for several seconds in order to gauge the distance the needle is from the "140" and the "." markers to guess the speed as accurately as possible, with all the vibrations and bumps from the road surface) at those speeds would not only make you the biggest self confessed fool of all, but also downright dangerous. I hope and prey I am NEVER on the same section of road as you, and I hope you get caught speeding (and/or racing, which you brag about doing a lot of - again, we know it's on a public road as you've never been on a racetrack) and lose your license. The roads are a safer place for all of us without boy racers like you on them.

• IS300 mid class standard vehicle?? chuck a turbo in it and change the head to a GTE spec and you can eat an M5 for breakfast . lots of guys on the US forumns have done this.

So why not turbocharge the M5 and watch it leave the IS in the dirt? Because that would be the only fair comparison, since comparing a modified IS300 to a standard M5 is apples and oranges.

But if you're so confident about the IS300's "performance car" capabilities, why do you feel the need to resort to modifying it with a turbo and head swap?

like i said matt. I think you come across as an intelligent guy and i applaud you very well for that. takes a wise man to unserstand this comment.

used to modify my cars in the past and tend to leave them standard these days matt if i need more power, i upgrade to a car with more power from factory! works out cheaper that way.

500bhp M5 and 500bhp turbo charged IS300 are all apples with regards to BHP figures. stick these two cars on a dyno and both will give you apples.

9 years no claims matt with no accidents or speeding tickets... and thats with driving with summer tyres in winter aswell!!

go figure :zee:

Standard M5 vs modified IS300 - no comparison. Apples and oranges. Turbocharged M5 vs turbocharged IS300 - apples and apples.

Just in the same way a modifed MG Maestro would kill your beloved IS300 - but you'd cry that it isn't a fair comparison because the Maestro isn't standard

Standard M5 vs modified IS300 - no comparison. Apples and oranges. Turbocharged M5 vs turbocharged IS300 - apples and apples.

Just in the same way a modifed MG Maestro would kill your beloved IS300 - but you'd cry that it isn't a fair comparison because the Maestro isn't standard

and i thought you were an intelligent boy matt... thought we have had this discussion before on another thread..read my lips again!

horse power is horse power regardless of how an engine is aspirated. there is nothing like a higher level 500bhp M5 and a lower level 500bhp turbo IS300. the turbo charger does not mean '500bhp + turbo' it means 500bhp thats it. so again if these two cars a stuck on a dynomometer they will both yield apples(500bhp) at the crank.

again matt!! how air gets into an engines cylinder is not important but what is contained in there is the important factor cus that where you make power from.

LexIS200Sport .. you are right will ignore him now. and as much as i hate to say this matt i have a faster car than you. deal with it. Good night matt

horse power is horse power regardless of how an engine is aspirated. there is nothing like a higher level 500bhp M5 and a lower level 500bhp turbo IS300. the turbo charger does not mean '500bhp + turbo' it means 500bhp thats it. so again if these two cars a stuck on a dynomometer they will both yield apples(500bhp) at the crank.

Oh dear oh dear... You do not have a clue at all in this matter have you?

and i thought you were an intelligent boy matt... thought we have had this discussion before on another thread..read my lips again!

again matt!! how air gets into an engines cylinder is not important but what is contained in there is the important factor cus that where you make power from.

LexIS200Sport .. you are right will ignore him now. and as much as i hate to say this matt i have a faster car than you. deal with it. Good night matt

Oh, so it's all about dyno figures now? So let's take your Lexus. It makes 211bhp at the crank, and 212 lb/ft of torque.

The Peterbilt diesel PX-8 truck makes 240-330 bhp, and between 660 and 1000 lb/ft of torque.

Which is faster?

On second thoughts, that's too easy - even Knobby can work that one out.

So back to his "formula". 500hp is 500hp. Lets turbocharge the IS and give it 500bhp. Now lets take a Formula 3000 car, that has a three litre engine, just like your IS, and makes around 500bhp (460-500 ball park), and lets put them both on the dyno.

Which is faster?

Oh dear oh dear... You do not have a clue at all in this matter have you?

What's he talking "levels"?!?!? Am I missing something, or is he just making things up now?

LexIS200Sport .. you are right will ignore him now

matt and ray I have started a new thread called 'bhp' at the Lexus lounge lets have this discussion there if you wish..

Interesting approach to "ignoring" me. Here you go;

23homzt.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links