I can start off with a little list;-

Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California

Moto Guzzi V50, currently being hit with big hammers to make a cafe racer

BMW R1100GS

Honda VFR750FS

Yamaha TT250R

Yamaha DT50MX

Honda CB125S

Honda MT50/C90 hybrid (for moped racing)

I miss my bike but the wife won't let me have one now :(

My wife wasn`t keen when I replaced our MGB with a bike when our lad was born 15 years ago as I knew we would never use the MG. Over the years she has accepted it and now enjoys riding pillion. We are actually planning a big Euro trip for when the lad goes to uni. Just go out and buy one. She will get over it :devil:

You don`t know what you are missing. Cars don`t come close for enjoyment. When I leave work on ,my bike I am instantly into `me time` as the journey home is a pleasure rather than a mind numbing trawl through traffic.

Lol I do know what I'm missing as I used to love getting on my Honda and going for a blast up the A46 from Bath to Stroud. Great road for a bike :)

Obviously if I just went out and got a bike there's not a lot the mrs could do about it but I want a peaceful life :lol:

Honda VTR SP1 :devil:

Nice, and pretty much guaranteed to appreciate if you have all the standard bits as you could argue it is the most recent homologation special. It did what it set out to do in taking the WSB title from Ducati. Undervalued at the moment I reckon. Can`t beat a twin!

its always better with twins :innocent::flowers:

bikes standard and like new, they didnt make a penny on the bikes, just determined to beat Ducati.

its the most uncomfortable bike i ever had but its the best one ive ever had.......it never fails to put a smile on my face when i get out on it.

its the most uncomfortable bike i ever had

Just as well it has a small tank then! My old Daytona T595 was really uncomfortable at anything less than 80mph. My Viffer is the most sporty one I have now.

I forgot...I also have a recently acquired mint 1962 Vespa VBB150

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...