Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Competition Ls430 Whose Got The Highest Miles

Still running as new Bren?

LPG converted at 120 K and it still runs like a dream Frosty. Only the expected maintenence on a 200K miler - the only part of my car that is not perfect is the drivers seat (and a few paint chips). You can imagine the state of the seat after 204K with my bum in it (I am a 17st+ lump).

It is the best car I have ever seen or hear about (still).

Bren

I got 65000 miles on my 53 plate, but i'm going to cheat and photoshop a 9 in front to make it 965000 :zorro:

So i win :whistling:

As for breakdowns, i'm not aware regarding the 2 previous owners, but in my short ownership, a big fat nothing really, just a few small niggles like a tail bulb blowing last week.

Right you have officially been caught cheating and therefore may you contract crabs and your arms be too short to reach lol ....... Nothing good comes from putting numbers willy nilly in front of things, now aplogise to the forum .lol

Mines 2002 and ls430 .......

Anyone beat my mileage 332,000 miles????

What's everyone else's done , answers on a postcard to

The moon and back

Still running

Lexus county

Never break down land

That's amazing, Frosty!

Mines 47,000 on an 05 plate, so many more years of enjoyment to come.....

I agree with the other comments, its the best car I have ever driven bar none!

Nigel

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Well, I realize I'm three years late to this party but I thought I would chime in - my brother-in-law in Los Angeles, CA, USA has had his Lexus since 1998 or 1999 (bought it brand new) and at this point it has 370,000 miles on it.  His excellent mechanic told him there is absolutely nothing wrong with the engine or any major systems that he can see, although the grey paint is worn through on the hood (just cosmetic issues).  I can't remember what model he has but I think it may be one of the LS models.  For this reason, I am now shopping around for an older LS with low miles on it.  My BIL's car has been nothing but reliable for almost two decades.  Can't beat the Lexus - and that's coming from someone whose extended family has sworn by Mercedes Benz and Cadillac for a couple of generations!!

• Like 1

There's a 1,000,000 mile LS400 in America. It would take years to manage that in this little country. I believe the mid 1960's Volvo P1800 that holds the world record (3,000,000+ miles) is still going (again, in America). It has had at least 2 engines and 3 gearboxes though. Still, that's some going.

• 11 months later...