Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1000 Miles For One Of These Smiles

Well people, for those that are interested in NOS and the after effects. I can report after 1000 miles and 23lbs of Nitrous oxide going through my engine I can report no faults and the only downside is the limited time you get between refils.

I have tried the Nos from rolling starts at 5mph to 100 mph and it s good everywhere. it feels most explosive low down but then you have to contend with gear changes. I find it best to get nto an overtakng gear and then floor it to get the best value and performance. the bottle costs £250 so a spare is a costly additon.

Verdict:

A great way to get lots of bang for your buck. only there when you want it.

steve,

when you next having/coming to a meet that I can get to... I'll introduce you to the Nos expereience... You will never be thesame again. But don't go blaming me... I told u, amateurs don't use noz...

(thats the answerphone message I got from funny bloke at Japspeed while out at the open road...)

:shifty:

Not Quite so,

I think he said you have to be more carefull with the amount of power you put through your stock internals. your rods are like pencils remember. so you have to be a little more circumspect about how much gain you look for. think he was saying Zee could not go straight for a 70 odd bhp boost like mine. not that he could do nothing...

Zee,

Step in at anytime bud and explain it as you saw it.

Loz :zee:

mat the jets don't always over sell themselves. you can find that a 65 hp set of jets are giving you over 75hp for instance. its not uncommon but the reverse is more common. no hard and fast rule though...

WHen I get mine rollng roaded I will confirm the exact outputs. What cannot speak cannot lie.

:zee:

Dave,

because Nos is forced induction it is aplifed by the effects of your allready forced induction provded by the compressor. to get 50hp you'll only need 15-20 hp jets and the sc will treble that near as damn it. then you too will have a beastly kick at the press of your twinkle toes.

Me, went out and bought some SPARCO/Puma Race shoes. they are really comfy to drive in so I wear em all the time now... was gonna call them me Noz boots. but turns out they are just Loz Boots :P

PICT0017.sized.jpg

sounds like you and I had the same remit from a Noz system. only difference. you seem to be happy with max price.... :shutit:

or before I pass judgement so unfairly may I enquire as to the cost of a wet kit with progresive boost? what brand of kit is it?

Loz - guessing NX by the choice of bottle or high power systems who are very good at making stuff work. shame they have less skill in the sales area.

Forgot the name of the kit (i'm over 40 so this is allowed)

Hav'nt talked money yet but I find you get what you pay for (no disrespect to you or japspeed) also TDI is 800 yards from my house (pity thames is in the way)

Hopefully I'll be able to show you the job next month & the meet at the north circ :whistling:

Can't wait............. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links