Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels Fitted :d

Heres how i bought the car

30103450485732620901519.jpg

My bro giving the arch roller a good go at 11pm last nite lol

20130207190435.jpg

New Wheels :D

20130207190444.jpgAnd fitted, I think im gonna try get hold of 2 replacement front wings and re-do the flare as i think ive gone too much and its creased the drivers side slightly but itll do for now, gonna camber the rear tomorrow them give it a good wash :D hope u all like em..... and before anyone says it, no im not lowering it any more lol

20130208133029.jpg

20130208160728.jpg

20130208160741.jpg

20130208160750.jpg

20130208160758.jpg20130208160807.jpg

personally m8 when i saw the 1st pic,i went WOW thats nice,then saw the others and thought maybe not,but it is a personal choice,

stunning mota with the white wheels.

the white wheels were'nt as good as the pics made them look ;)

personally m8 when i saw the 1st pic,i went WOW thats nice,then saw the others and thought maybe not,but it is a personal choice,

stunning mota with the white wheels.

Thought the same myself mate

I'm not sure u can adjust the rear camber , maybe someone here can correct if im weong, but I know u can get a mega adjustable one , they are one of the best out there , but that would depend on ur budget, instead of widening the arches.

I'm not sure u can adjust the rear camber , maybe someone here can correct if im weong, but I know u can get a mega adjustable one , they are one of the best out there , but that would depend on ur budget, instead of widening the arches.

both front and rear are camber adjustable :winky: will be doing the front aswell but need to wait til my bro is free as he will have to redo the geometry afterwards

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links