Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I found the page on eBay & succesfully bidded $20 + $20.95 for international shipping, I hope I have done the right thing. I will let you know when I get them.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...ery=LS400+Clear

I got the ones for the wings from a car parts shop for £10

Alan :P

• 5 weeks later...

1993 LS 400 w/clear indicators

Here is a picture of mine 93 LS 400 with these indicators mounted. I think it looks much better.

I bought them also on eBay, from the same company, very helpfull and with quick shipping. It was very easy to mount the indicators. NB ! Do not use the enclosed yellow bulbs that comes with the indicators, use clear yellow bulbs !!

I would like to get the clear/red lights they also have for the rear, but wonder if the rear fog lights will show through the clear lenses ??

Anyone mounted these ??

Regards

Arvid

I had a problem paying for them so I haven't received them yet, but I took the yellow fog lights from under the bumper & took them apart & smashed the yellow covering over the bulb, the lights are at least 60% brighter and I don't blind other drivers on country roads

:D

Alan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links