Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Windscreen Sprayer And Fan Fuses

Hi,

I had a problem with the A/C pump and it seems to have popped a couple fuses for things that were previously working. My windscreen sprayer and cab fans no longer work.

Does anybody know where the fuses are for these things? And what they are labelled as? I had a quick look the other day but the rain/snow was lashing down so I decided to run away back into the house :whistling:

I have a 2000 IS200 Sport.

Many thanks,

Andy

All i can tell you is they are in driver side fusebox in footwell. ones 15a the other is 20a,

Can you tell me which fuses are for the sprayer and the fans please? I have a link to photos of the guides from the driver's side (1st photo) and the passenger side (2nd photo). Sorry, it wouldn't let me post the photos from picasa for some reason...

I thought the washer fuse would've been for the spray motor/pump (maybe my problem isn't the fuse then).

I wasn't sure about the fan fuse so I checked the two 20A fuses above it (FR DEF and D FR P/W) but they were both ok.

I also checked the 40A heater fuse in the passenger side.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104658464594857327427/Car?authuser=0&feat=directlink